• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: GAME 1 ATL AT CHI 8:00 PM

Supporter

Who Will Win Tonight's Game?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I never thought we'd be up at halftime and I wouldn't be satisfied.

Take away a Korver three, that wide open Watson three at the shot clock buzzer nearly, a baby loose ball foul on Zaza and we are still in control.

VERY NICE to Collins knocking down a jumper, Teague outplaying Rose and JJ + Craw hitting their shots. Dumb fouls by Al aren't a good look though.

I feel the exact same way right now. Josh is looking real dumb out there save for a couple good defensive plays.

Chicago is about to run us out of the United Center. We have to be the team in the league with the least amount of on court intelligence. It's frustrating to watch this team do this game in and game out.

If JJ wasn't hitting shots we would be down by 15 right now. He is the only one keeping this game from being a blowout. It more than likely will end up with Chicago winning by 15 anyway.

• Premium Member

I got a question...

CAN WE SHUT THE F#@K UP ABOUT TEAGUE NOW?

The guy is at a MINIMUM a serviceable PG and not the complete bum some people are so quick to make him out to be....

• Like 3

I got a question...

CAN WE SHUT THE F#@K UP ABOUT TEAGUE NOW?

The guy is at a MINIMUM a serviceable PG and not the complete bum some people are so quick to make him out to be....

Ummm yeah but can we really talk about how Josh Smith sucks? I mean who cares that we're winning, Josh Smith sucks!!! [/sarcasm]

Seriously though I'm loving seeing Jeff "Turning the Corner" Teague tonight!!:kingchris:

Joe needed to have a big series for us to have any chance. He has definitely done his share tonight. Still have six minutes to go and I feel a Bulls run coming on. We need to run out sets on offense and execute. Nobody else needs to shoot unless they're wide open besides Joe and Jamal.

So we're just going to continue to leave Rose WIDE open behind the arc? That's multiple times we've done this.

Jamal continues to make these huge shots. Up by 11 with a minute left.

Joe gets the game ball tonight. He stepped up in a BIG way tonight. I said before the game that we needed him big time in this series, and he delivered.

Honorable mention to Teague for good D and just few turnovers (one). That's exactly what we need from him each night.

Wow! The Hawks sure would be crazy to win another in Chicago!