• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tonight's Starting Lineup

Frenzy

• Premium Member

http://twitter.com/#!/ajchawks/status/65069993632595968

RT @ajchawks: #Hawks starters GM 1 vs. #Bulls: Teague, Johnson, Williams, Smith, @Al_Horford

Good to see Marvin back in the starting line up...You've earned it Marvin by having the second best per in the previous series and having the best shooting percentage and points per possession. Also lead the team in steals along with KH. Congratulations Marvin!

Edited by Peoriabird
  • Like 1

Cool. Teague can get to the rim anytime he wants, it's his confidence in finsihing the play that his problems. Al and Josh need to hit the offensive glass when he does for a chance at a putback off the Teague miss.

• Premium Member

Little JT0 gets his shot on center stage!

jt0q.jpg

He's gonna rock it.

Edited by niremetal

• Premium Member

Good to see Marvin back in the starting line up...You've earned it Marvin by having the second best per in the previous series and having the best shooting percentage and points per possession. Also lead the team in steals along with KH. Congratulations Marvin!

If there was ever a time for Marvin to step up....

That's the spirit. I suppose you support starting Pape Sy?

Nope I simply support sound strategic position this basically screams " I dont know what Im doing so ill go with what hasnt worked all year long "

Nope I simply support sound strategic position this basically screams " I dont know what Im doing so ill go with what hasnt worked all year long "

I think macdaddy was asking what you suggest for the starting lineup.

I think jeff teague will do a decent job of defending rose but the part i am worried about is him on the offensive end.

I really hope teague will be aggressive but i just have a feeling that he will not have the confidence after sitting basically the whole 1st round. This guy has only played garbage minutes this year and last year. In the 1st round this guy played a total of 8 mins and 7 of those mins was in game 5 when it was a blowout.

Sometimes in the regular season when he has played he looked scared, no idea how he will react in the United center with those chicago fans who are probably one of the most passionate fans in the nba.

I hope he gives us a good 25 - 30 mins of play

I think macdaddy was asking what you suggest for the starting lineup.

oh well if thats the case

ZAZA

Al

Josh

Joe

Teague

when you start Marvin its simply one too many "IFs " for my tastes on the road

I hope he sticks with Teague and gives him good minutes. I am afraid he will start, but Jamal will come in after 5 miutes and

Teague won't be heard from again the rest of the game.

Exacto.

oh well if thats the case

ZAZA

Al

Josh

Joe

Teague

when you start Marvin its simply one too many "IFs " for my tastes on the road

Agreed. Marvin plays better coming of the bench. All he does is defer when he plays with the starters. Plus, it's just too many damn forwards on the floor at one time. lol. Id stay big. If it aint broke, dont fix it.

Teague/Joe/Josh/Al/Collins or Zaza.

You speak of logic yet give no reasoning for this post. How about you elaborate with numbers or tell us what is a better option?

You speak of logic yet give no reasoning for this post. How about you elaborate with numbers or tell us what is a better option?

You need a explanation on why Marvin shouldnt start for this team ever again ?

http://twitter.com/#!/ajchawks/status/65069993632595968

RT @ajchawks: #Hawks starters GM 1 vs. #Bulls: Teague, Johnson, Williams, Smith, @Al_Horford

Does anyone really believe Teague will play more than 20-22 minutes? We get down a little early, it'll be a quick hook and LD will be scrambling. What we need most is a steady start, get Teague established and comfortable. Give LD a reason to keep him out there.