• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Guess who finally join Twitter

WraithSentinel

• Premium Member

I see that MC and Triche are following him, but looking at a lot of the past posts, I don't see how this could actually be JJ. Triche's "welcome" post also makes no sense. Why is he welcoming him now if he's been on Twitter for over 3 months? I think someone is trying to pull one over and Triche is playing along.

I see that MC and Triche are following him, but looking at a lot of the past posts, I don't see how this could actually be JJ. Triche's "welcome" post also makes no sense. Why is he welcoming him now if he's been on Twitter for over 3 months? I think someone is trying to pull one over and Triche is playing along.

TeamJordan?

Had to follow, and yea Capstone last time he had a Twitter he was saying some off the wall stuff.

Yeah I thiink he had a account a few years ago. Sekou Smith had an article about "Look who is tweeting". Alot of HawkSquawkers were bashing Joe for the immature slang he was using on his twiiter account.

• Moderators

whats the difference in a Drug dealer and a Hooker lol!! i'm gon tell the answer in 5 mins.

[/drumroll]

a hooker can wash her crack and sell it again

:sarcastichand: :sarcastichand:

[/rimshot]

"Thank you, Little Rock! Thank you! I'll be here all week! Try the veal! And, please, tip your waitresses!"

~lw3

• Like 1