• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who shows up tonight?

Wretch

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

Can we get back to back, solid, big game performances? Can we show up for once with expectations and meet expectations?

Which team do we get tonight...?

....where's the dang poll I put on here? oops.gif

Edited by Wretch

We need a total team effort! We could contemplate whose turn is to show up all day, but we'll need everyone tonight!

Everybody will be against us... Bulls, their fans, main-stream media, NBA, refs, mascots, blues brothers, freakin' wind...

We'll just have to take blows and keep coming back at them... and hopefully win!

Let's go!

• Premium Member

We need a total team effort! We could contemplate whose turn is to show up all day, but we'll need everyone tonight!

Everybody will be against us... Bulls, their fans, main-stream media, NBA, refs, mascots, blues brothers, freakin' wind...

We'll just have to take blows and keep coming back at them... and hopefully win!

Let's go!

I wouldn't be surprised if the refs called a foul on the jump ball...

A flagrant 2, clear path at that...

• Like 2

• Premium Member

birdbrains. This is one of those game where Josh tries to continue the mojo but ends up doing a ton of dumb bs. He always means well but sometimes he can't help himself. I know Josh and I know my team.

Hope I'm wrong.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Let's go!

just the way I like it . :D

from chicagos paper this morning .....

The Bulls also believe that the inadvertent-whistle issue, in which referee Bennett Salvatore later apologized for not giving Rose a three-shot foul call, wasn’t the only time the officials should have been whistle-blowers. The Bulls thought Rose took some pretty good shots — literally and physically — on some drives that rolled off the rim.

“Derrick has to continue to drive with force,’’ Thibodeau said. “If he continues to do that, he’ll get calls.’’

Rose also dropped the hint.

“I was taking the ball extremely hard,’’ he said. “I guess they weren’t fouling.’’

Whether the refs owe the Bulls one is open to debate. The whistles tend to be friendlier at home, ­anyway.

Whether the Bulls owe the Hawks one is not open to debate.

“We just have to jump on them from the beginning,’’ Rose said, “and see how they play then.’’

this is why we start the big lineup and put the hammer to someone early because thats what they are gonna try and do .

• Premium Member

just the way I like it . :D

from chicagos paper this morning .....

this is why we start the big lineup and put the hammer to someone early because thats what they are gonna try and do .

I would start Etan over Horf and go with Collins, Etan, Smoove.. and let Etan get one good viscious foul on the first drive that Rose commits. He's looking for touch fouls. Set the early precedence with a hard foul.

Joe Johnson, for the most part, has been the one constant for the Hawks in these playoffs. It's been said that stars must play better on the road, because compimentary players tend to play less inspired on the road, than at home.

The stars on the team need to show up tonight, especially to hold off any initial surge that may happen at the beginning of the game. If someone on this team gets it going, they need to feed him and fan him tonight. And it doesn't matter who that player is.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

He wants calls? More of them BS calls? Ok, let's give him some. Just make sure every single one will count. Foul him hard until he quits driving to the hoop.

:idhitit: Or, better yet, I'D HIT HIM!

Edited by BrazilianHawk