• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you trade Marvin for World Peace?

Admin

• Premium Member

You know guys this could backfire on the Marvin thing. He is the ONLY player on the Hawks roster that even has a sniff of a low post game. Marvin can be a 18/8 player in the right situation and he plays defense. If Marvin played the 4 and had plays run for him the talk would have been gone a long time ago.

• Like 1

You know guys this could backfire on the Marvin thing. He is the ONLY player on the Hawks roster that even has a sniff of a low post game. Marvin can be a 18/8 player in the right situation and he plays defense. If Marvin played the 4 and had plays run for him the talk would have been gone a long time ago.

yeah! Did you see him post on Jameer Nelson in the playoffs! He got stripped, twice! I think Hakeem is learning from Marvin right now.

• Premium Member

yeah! Did you see him post on Jameer Nelson in the playoffs! He got stripped, twice! I think Hakeem is learning from Marvin right now.

We will re-visit this thread in the future. Look what he has done with Josh Smith or Al Horford out of the lineup.

• Moderators

It just won't help to convince 'Squawkers anymore. The trick is to take what you've argued and sell it to any 1 of the other 29 GMs. Any 1, I don't care who at this stage.

I, for one, would love to be dead wrong about Unlimited Backside. It would humor me to no end.

Let's get him, and his sniff of a low-post game, in the "right situation." Then we can all see if Marv puts the "Back" in "Backfire!"

~lw3

• Like 1

I also believe he is a 4 being forced to play the 3.

• Premium Member

I would trade Marvin for:

A map of the world.

A set of World Book encyclopedias.

World Book Britannica

A program from World Changers internationals.

I copy of All around the World the Same song.

I free download of the world of warcraft.

Same Deal with World of tanks.

26 reruns of World's greatest Sports show.

The 25 year Golden copy of We are the world...