• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stephen A. Smith is reporting Dwight Howard will be a Laker in a couple hours or days

Joker

"Dwight will be a Laker in the next couple of days, if not hours."

via espn radio

I dont see them having the pieces for this after they just got CP3. Who are they gonna package with Bynum? Will Bynum even sign an extension for the Magic? Although if I was the Lakers GM I would give them Kobe and Bynum and just build my team around CP3 and Howard.

there is a report Oakfor is involved to

Kobe has a no trade clause.

If I had to guess is Derrick Williams+salary fillers and picks to Orlando.

Andrew Bynum to Minny

Howard to LA.

lol.gif

might as well start contracting teams now ...who ever is closest just join and combine a team .. sucks is we closest to a terrible team in CHA lol

Atlanta Bobcats

PG - Kemba

SG- Joe Johnson

SF- Corey Maggette

PF- Horford

C-Biyombo ....more set for PF tho

bench

Tyris Thomas

Josh Smith

Marvin

Boris Diaw

Teague

DJ Aug

This sucks, the NBA is such a sham. I'm not even excited about watching this year. It's going to be fun to watch the same five teams compete for the NBA title for the next 6 or 7 years. I wish the owners would have canceled this year and broken the players. The inmates are running the asylum. Thanks to five or six nba owners who are in big markets. They should just make this a ten team league.

I have enjoyed watching both Paul and Howard play but I hope the Lakers have no chemistry and not get past the first round

THese mega teams are ruining the league

Lakers are about to be a dynasty ..have to face it ..i see them winning ring next 3 years ...

Edited by swift

stephenasmith Stephen A Smith

@

Lakers may get Dwight OR CP3, @MontezzAllen313 @CP3@DwightHoward. They won't get both.

7 Dec

He just said it on ESPN radio a couple hours ago.

You know what ? I might be the minority, but I think this was a bad trade for both teams. It's hard for me to imagine the Lakers winning big without Gasol. He was the difference between a second round exit and the Finals. They gave up their two most skilled bigs and are now dependent on Bynums immature and oft injured self. The Hornets got a few solid players although all of them are past their prime. 2 or 3 more years and Scola, Martin, and Odom are going to be bench players.

P.s. t9 sucks

Edited by EazyRoc