• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All My hopes and dreams just went down in a big heap!

Diesel

I'm not completely convinced that the season is over, we just need to survive through the season with Zaza at Center. Pickup a decent backup, and HOPE that Horford is healthy enough to go by the playoffs. Without Horf we aren't the best in the East but we can still make the playoffs easily, then if he is healthy, we are right back where we were.

I think Zaza at Center can work, as long as we have a new backup besides Collins. You forget that Zaza was a 12 & 8 guy when he started a couple years ago, as long as Zaza can learn how to play controlled, and let the other 4 on the court get theirs and just take what comes easy, we can be alright..

• Like 2

Teague

Johnson

Williams

Smith

Zaza

This season ain't down the tubes by any stretch. Finding the right piece to back up Zaza is going to be the challenge. We have plenty of mid-range and 3-pt shooters, Zaza starting will bring the interior scoring we need.

Teague

Johnson

Williams

Smith

Zaza

This season ain't down the tubes by any stretch. Finding the right piece to back up Zaza is going to be the challenge. We have plenty of mid-range and 3-pt shooters, Zaza starting will bring the interior scoring we need.

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/charlotte-bobcats/team/profile/11/3

Informative stats from last year, thanks. This year we have the rise of Teague, Marv hitting his stride, T-Mac more than making up for Jamal's olay defense and iso offense, and Vlad dropping bombs from 3-pt land. Apples and oranges. But yeah, Bobcats piss me off.

Informative stats from last year, thanks. This year we have the rise of Teague, Marv hitting his stride, T-Mac more than making up for Jamal's olay defense and iso offense, and Vlad dropping bombs from 3-pt land. Apples and oranges. But yeah, Bobcats piss me off.

Joe=C. Jack

Crash>Marvin

Augustin>Teague

Smith>>Thomas

Diaw>Zaza

That's the same team.

Kwame>Zaza

Cunningham>Rad

Henderson=T-Mac

Paul Silas>LD

umm Crash is in Portland

10-11 Bobcats

10-11 Bobcats

My bad. I thought this thread was about how this season just went down in a heap. Didn't realize it's actually about the '10-11 Bobcats owning the Hawks.

• Like 1

Joe=C. Jack

Crash>Marvin

Augustin>Teague

Smith>>Thomas

Diaw>Zaza

That's the same team.

Kwame>Zaza

Cunningham>Rad

Henderson=T-Mac

Paul Silas>LD

Since we're talking about this season and not last, tonight's head-to-head:

Teague: 16 points, 7 assists, 6 rebounds, 1 block, 1 steal

Augustin: 8 points, 8 assists, 1 rebound, 0 blocks, 2 steals

Teague is getting it done against Rose, Williams, Augustin, etc. Last years nimbers mean nothing with the way Teague, Smoove, Marv, and T-Mac have stepped up this year. Zaza showed up bigtime tonight banging inside on his way to a double double. This season will not go down in a big heap.

• Like 1