• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

First Time

EAambassador

• Moderators

Hello to all, just want to introduce myself and say that for a long time now I have enjoyed reading you guys thoughts about our Hawks. I've been a die hard hawks fan and fan of all Atlanta/Georgia sports since birth. It only makes since to me to root for the home team, right? Unlike many in this city that I love so much. I look forward to sharing my thoughts and seeing who agrees or disagrees with me and mainly debating about our own Mr. Josh Smith.

Welcome Josh. wink.png

Welcome aboard!

Mostly, we all have a love/hate relationship with the Hawks.

Love 'em when they win (sometimes) and hate 'em to lose.

Thing is, we ALL know what is wrong with the Hawks

all the time and know just how to fix 'em.

hi.gif

• Like 1

Hello to all, just want to introduce myself and say that for a long time now I have enjoyed reading you guys thoughts about our Hawks. I've been a die hard hawks fan and fan of all Atlanta/Georgia sports since birth. It only makes since to me to root for the home team, right? Unlike many in this city that I love so much. I look forward to sharing my thoughts and seeing who agrees or disagrees with me and mainly debating about our own Mr. Josh Smith.

Pete !! Whatup!!

In order to be ambassador, people have to really like you. I don't think that person is Smith much less any other pro athlete in this town.

Welcome aboard!

Mostly, we all have a love/hate relationship with the Hawks.

Love 'em when they win (sometimes) and hate 'em to lose.

Thing is, we ALL know what is wrong with the Hawks

all the time and know just how to fix 'em.

hi.gif

Yes indeed I have a love/hate relationship with the Hawks and because of that I do believe they may be the death of me. Along with every other sports team in the state of Georgia

Pete !! Whatup!!

Sorry, Try again.

joe-smith-1.jpg

Lol, that is definitely not me. I wish it was though, because that would mean I would have a lot more money.