• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Yes Osh Smith didn't make the All Star team

MoBetta

I seriously think Josh can turn a corner

or maybe Im delusional. People keep saying he is what he is but I still think he can be more

Delusional and partly trolling since the guys who got in before Josh are Deng, Hibbert, and Granger.

So u don't think Josh can be more than what he is now???

No, he is what he is. An extremely talented player who is very inconsistent. But with that said he is an All Star.

Edited by nbasuperstar40
  • Like 1

I tell you what if I were Joe Johnson I'd take this as an opportunity to prove that I'm the captain and leader of this team and protest the All-Star game because of Josh being snubbed. It seems there is more outrage this year than ever for Josh, even though this is probably not even his 2nd best season let alone his best season, and Joe needs to stand up for Josh here by sitting this game out. That's easy for me to say but hell Joe has already been 5 times and he doesn't seem to like the spotlight anyway so why not sit it out for his teammate?

Personally I don't think Josh deserved to go this year if he didn't deserve to get there in his better seasons but I am still disappointed that he didn't get in.

If this makes Osh Hungrier then I can't wait to see the new and improved JOSH

This whole "Osh" business is not going to do anything but make people think you are trolling and people won't forget that about you.

• Like 2

I tell you what if I were Joe Johnson I'd take this as an opportunity to prove that I'm the captain and leader of this team and protest the All-Star game because of Josh being snubbed. It seems there is more outrage this year than ever for Josh, even though this is probably not even his 2nd best season let alone his best season, and Joe needs to stand up for Josh here by sitting this game out. That's easy for me to say but hell Joe has already been 5 times and he doesn't seem to like the spotlight anyway so why not sit it out for his teammate?

Personally I don't think Josh deserved to go this year if he didn't deserve to get there in his better seasons but I am still disappointed that he didn't get in.

This whole "Osh" business is not going to do anything but make people think you are trolling and people won't forget that about you.

We can barely get Joe to talk during Halftime. That would be a miracle

Damn Joe could at least mention Josh lol

Joe Johnson 4real @TheJoeJohnson2

Im Blessed to have the opportunity to play in my 6th AllStar game It never gets old... from Little Rock to Atlanta STAND UP.

Edited by MoBetta

Josh doesn't deserve to be an all star.Period. The coaches are building a team with the reserves and where exactly does smith fit on this roster. He has no post game and takes bad shots. I would rather have a good shooter taking long J's than my PF. The league sees him for what he is. 8 years end and we are still talking about how good he can be if he gets his head together. Folks nearly a decade in the league. a zebra can't change his stripes. If it came down to Smith or Deng are you telling me you take Josh? The coaches have spoken.

We can barely get Joe to talk during Halftime. That would be a miracle

Damn Joe could at least mention Josh lol

Joe Johnson 4real @TheJoeJohnson2

Im Blessed to have the opportunity to play in my 6th AllStar game It never gets old... from Little Rock to Atlanta STAND UP.

This to me says a lot about the rumors that there might be a rift between the 2 of them. It's hard to imagine seeing your co #1 / #2 guy get left off of the All-Star team for the 3rd straight season where he could have easily made it and to not say anything about it just seems strange.

This to me says a lot about the rumors that there might be a rift between the 2 of them. It's hard to imagine seeing your co #1 / #2 guy get left off of the All-Star team for the 3rd straight season where he could have easily made it and to not say anything about it just seems strange.

This team is strange

Remember when Jamal Crawford won the 6th man award?? I don't think any of his teammates came to support him smh. They don't really care about each other.

Edited by MoBetta

You're not honestly surprised by it are you?

I don't think I've ever seen a poster celebrating a player not succeeding, not being recognized, etc. and I've traversed just about every nba team/nba forum.

LOL@ Cwebb

http://twitter.com/#...765332524670976

This really makes me upset. Josh deserved it over Joe this year.

This ninja Cwebb said call the "The First 48". Cwebb like you know they in Dekalb Co.

• Like 1

I don't think I've ever seen a poster celebrating a player not succeeding, not being recognized, etc. and I've traversed just about every nba team/nba forum.

Making a all star think doesn't mean he's succeeding. It's turned into a popularity contest.

Edited by MoBetta

This team is strange

Remember when Jamal Crawford won the 6th man award?? I don't think any of his teammates came to support him smh. They don't really care about each other.

Only Zaza showed up iirc but then again it was during midday, half the guys had just left the clubs since the night before.

• Moderators

Susan Lucci'd AGAIN! lol

He'll still have a shot as a next-guy-in injury replacement like Joe had when he first went in.

We might have the pleasure of seeing "Angry Bird" Josh in the next couple weeks... hell hath no fury like an All-Star scorned! :)

Congrats to Joe once again! No coasting after the break, though, ya hear me? ;)

Go Hawks!

~lw3

• Premium Member

Im not pissed about him not being on the team.. Im more pissed about how they could select Deng and Iguodola ahead of him..

This! Does anybody watch the stupid allstar game anymore? I havent watched that crap for several years. Josh should have made the team period.