• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks at Nuggets

benhillboy

This should be a fun game...short handed we will see how good of shape our guys are in - in the thin air.

Plus I really think it's cool that Denver has a guy named Timofey Mozgov, C

++++++++++++++++++

• #25 C

• 7' 1", 250 lbs

• BornJul 16, 1986 in Leningrad, USSR (Age: 25)
  • CollegeNone
  • Experience: 1 year

Edited by DJlaysitup

I expect a barnburner as well. I knew they were 1st in points scored, could've figured they were 2nd in team assists, but I had no idea they were 4th in rebounding....

Hope I'm wrong but I'm expecting a serious As_Kicking tonight. Not by us but to us.

If we can hang early - maybe even get a lead - we may be able to take it down to the wire. Otherwise I expect us to quit.

But what do I know? We blew Utah out awhile back bigtime and shot great all game long...and Utah isn't at sea level biggrin.png .

GO HAWKS!!!!!

P.S. - make your free throws!

Edited by DJlaysitup

Wow ... Joe with absolute crap handles in the 4th and OT. Kirk blows a gimme FT to seal it. Then Zaza misses the easiest shot in the game. I can't f'n believe we blew big leads in 4th and OT tonight. This is absolutely disgusting.

Josh gets 32 points 12 rebounds 5 assists 4 steals and 3 blocks.

Our #1 road defense only give up 88 points and we win 93-88.

Josh had 33points 13 rebounds 7 assists 1 steal and 2 blocks

I was pretty close...

And that is the biggest reason why we're missing Al as he would have hammered that thing home to end the game. Even in thin air Zaza is incapable of more than 1" of lift. What a sad, sad loss this was and now we get to go to LAC tomorrow night on tired legs in what should be a blowout loss.