• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Oden ... we need to take a flier on him now!

Buzzard

http://www.nba.com/2...ls=iref:nbahpt2

I don't give a crap if he never plays a game a again. I would sign him now even if our cheap owners had to release 3 players off the bench to keep their tight asses under the luxury!

Dude ever gets healthy he is 10 and 10 and that at the earliest may be next year but it is worth it to me to lock him up for two years. Cheap *ss owners take a flier. BigZ had a very similar injury history then ended up doing all right.

Things don't work out, worse case is he becomes a expiring next season...

Edited by Buzzard

Oden is done.

Oden is done.

That is your opinion and I am sticking to mine. He is worth a two year flyer. 90% of the league and most fans, including myself, thought Bigz would never play a full productive season with his feet. Oden needs to call him and get the same Dr's and go through the same treatment and see what happens.

I bet he would be willing to give us three years with a TO for the last two.

Edited by Buzzard

greg oden has had like 3 microfracture surgeries in the last 3 seasons and has not played since like 2009 he is physically done...

Seriously, Oden only played 82 games in his NBA career. I love Oden and I would have taken him over Durant 100 out of 100 times at that time but he's had too much too soon and he's just done.

http://www.nba.com/2...ls=iref:nbahpt2

I don't give a crap if he never plays a game a again. I would sign him now even if our cheap owners had to release 3 players off the bench to keep their tight asses under the luxury!

Dude ever gets healthy he is 10 and 10 and that at the earliest may be next year but it is worth it to me to lock him up for two years. Cheap *ss owners take a flier. BigZ had a very similar injury history then ended up doing all right.

Things don't work out, worse case is he becomes a expiring next season...

I'm not against giving Oden a shot, but if all we're expecting is a center that can give us 10PPG/10RPG per night, we've nearly got that in Zaza when he starts.