• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Cavaliers

willthepureshooter

• Premium Member

Josh and Zaza are playing like champs in the first half. Joe can't hit a barn right now but he's 5/6 from the line with two blocks, two steals three boards and three assists with no turnovers. Hopefully he gets hot in the second.

Joe MF'ing Johnson!!!! Who didn't know that shot was going in as soon as he came off that screen? Even as awful as he shot today those 2 big 3's here in the 4th have saved us. Who knows, if Teague decides to play some defense on Irving in OT instead of letting him do what he wants we might be able to pull victory from the jaws of defeat.

• Premium Member

man did we have to fight way too hard for that win but it was sweet. Joe and Josh were putrid most of the game but showed up when it counted.Note to Drew; we can never, ever, ever put the ball in Zaza's hands when the game's outcome is being decided. He has now choked twice.

Zaza has trouble with those lay ups

I love Zaza but that's damn near the 2nd game in the last 10 that he's blown via a missed layup.Man that Irving kid is something special! He reminds me so much of a bigger Chris Paul and I hate that we're going to have to see him in the east for God only knows how long. He made Teague his prison B tonight!!Thank you thank you thank you Joe freaking Johnson!!!

#1 Joe Hater giving it up. These are the nights where his stoic attitude actually serves us well by not getting too high or low. That three at the buzzer was a no-doubter soon as he came off the screen unattended. On a side note, I wish we had Kyree Irving, and I know he wishes he could play us every game and abuse "nobody."

Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member

I gotta say these two last games were probably the most horrid games I have seen in a long time. That said, I'm really glad we have Joe Money Johnson playing for the Hawks. Man I can't even imagine how pissed off I would be if he did his thing against us!

GO JOE, our best player BY FAR! GO HAWKS!

10-29... this must have set a new record. Posted Image Josh had some awesome/key and-1's tonight, but he needs to control his shooting spree. Maybe it's just me, but I thought most everytime the guys were moving the ball it stopped in Josh's hands for a jumper.

And PLEASE, Mr Birdbrain, pretty PLEASE, stop complaining about no-calls. My goodness. Posted Image

Collins never ceases to impress me... -12 +/- in just over 5 minutes. His stat line, as ever, is surprising. 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, ... , 0, and 2 personal fouls!

Irving abused Teague, really, but the kid still managed to contribute: 'Nobody' scored 12 points, 7 assists, 4 steals, only one turnover. Not too shabby!

My cable was out for a while last night. It came back just as the 1st quarter ended.I thought, "Oh my gosh, we've sleep walked all night." Glad they finally woke up.Where was Ivan? Didn't see him.Better keep everything fastened down in the east. The #8 Knicks have won 5 in a row.Not to be outdone, the #9 Bucks have won 6 in a row.Don't know where these teams were, but they're both playing lights out right now.

Joe and Josh shooting 17/48 against the Cavs is just miserable. Fortunately they made the big shots late. The Cavs made a huge mistake letting Joe shoot that 3. Teague was just standing there focused on Joe for a good 2 seconds. There was no secret to what was happening.

Joe and Josh shooting 17/48 against the Cavs is just miserable. Fortunately they made the big shots late. The Cavs made a huge mistake letting Joe shoot that 3. Teague was just standing there focused on Joe for a good 2 seconds. There was no secret to what was happening.

Thankfully those 2 did the unthinkable and went 17-20 at the FT line to make up for the bad FG shooting.

Josh is actually 24 for his last 27 at the line. After shooting 1-6 against the Kings.

I'm surprised by that, not because he can't do it, but because he is doing it after how poorly he had been shooting at the line. A few years ago he shot over 70% at the line so he's certainly capable of it and his recent shooting just shows its all about focus for him so it's good to see him making it a priority!