• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Our bench needs a new nickname

tonegully

I just want to shout out the bench. They are balling right now. Pargo, Ivan, Marvin, Willie, Tmac have come in the game and the team hasnt missed a beat. We need a new nickname. I sent Pargo a message on twitter cause he responds most of the time.The Knicks and the Bulls have a nick name for their bench. We need something for ours. I dont like Vet Mins anymore.Any suggestions?

• Premium Member

How about Old Gold? That rap song used to always make me laugh...just like when Marvin would drive to the basket 'with authority' and either fall down or get his shot blocked by a smaller player...

Where are all these Marvin Haters coming from? The guy is playing better but yet he gets more hate from the team's so called fans?

Wow, some of these responses are insulting, some are just lame.OK. The "GDC" (Get it Done Crew) featuring Ivan (9 to 5) Johnson, Wille "money" Green, TMAC "is back", Jennaro "dontchaknow" Pargo, "Mad Rad", Marvin "what's really going on" Williams, Twin, Stacks and Damp.

• Premium Member

Coming from the guy who religiously hates on Josh.

I don't hate Josh Smith...Never even started a thread bashing him. Just find his choices very curious. A perfect example was that Bobcat game where he hoisted about 8 straight jumpers at the beginning of that game and missed them all. Did that discourage him? Nope. He threw up 2 more for good measures. Came out in the second half completely different and the team dominated. Do you think that he learned anything? We'll see come next game but by money is on him starting out taking jumpers.