• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rondo should be suspended

capstone21

• Moderators

It will be a measure of how much the league wants Boston to win. I love Rondo but he lost his mind when he initiated contact with an official. We've seen Garnett bump an official in the past with impunity. It will be interesting. Either way, bring on Boston for game 2!

All I have to say is that if Smith had bumped the ref, he wouldn't see the court again until next preseason, even if Garnett had shoved him into the official. I won't be stunned at all to see Rondo in Game 2...

Edited by Dejay
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Barkley and bums all claiming the foul was a bad call and should have been a jump ball. What freakin assholes. Celtics didn't even have a hand on the ball and Josh get clocked in the head. I'm sick of all this pro celtic bullshit. if that's a jump ball i quit watching the nba forever. it was right the call.No talk of how we punked their smug old asses. just talk of doc, rondo, garnett, pierce. I swear there was more talk about ray allen than josh smith. I hope we continue to kick their ass.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

It was a complete joke to hear the TNT guys saying "oh, he tripped", "incidental contact". You know Kenny admitted he's rooting for the Celtics to win, but have some level of professionalism why don't ya. Anyway, Rondo should definitely be suspended, but the Hawks can't worry about that. They've got to worry about getting three more wins.

• Like 1

Barkley and bums all claiming the foul was a bad call and should have been a jump ball. What freakin assholes. Celtics didn't even have a hand on the ball and Josh get clocked in the head. I'm sick of all this pro celtic bullshit. if that's a jump ball i quit watching the nba forever. it was right the call.No talk of how we punked their smug old asses. just talk of doc, rondo, garnett, pierce. I swear there was more talk about ray allen than josh smith. I hope we continue to kick their ass.

Steve Kerr was TERRIBLE tonight. I hate that chicken neck B____.
  • Like 1

• Moderators

It wasn't remotely a bad call. If you let that contact go given that he wasn't even touching the ball, what aren't you going to let go? Obvious bias.

Well, we're going to see just how WWE-level Stern and the gang will go in order to get Boston into the ECFs now that the Bulls are without Rose. I doubt we see that official in the playoffs again anytime soon...