• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Player of the game?

Mutombolievable

Our two-headed monster up front, Jal Smorford windexing the glass. They looked like when we were humming through our best winning streak during our 53-win season, I wanna say 8 or 9 straight wins and atop ESPN's Power Rankings: impacting every play and making it look easy. When Al and Josh are in great synergy, it's one of the better tandems to watch in the league with their passing, running, and ability to make a great defensive play.

Really difficult to say but yeah Marvin's monster 3's in the 2nd quarter turned the game around. Josh had some awesome moments but he also had some awful moments. I think even he was thanking his lucky stars there at the end bent over the scorers table!Al was awesome throughout the game and didn't do much bad so he gets the game ball for me.

Really difficult to say but yeah Marvin's monster 3's in the 2nd quarter turned the game around.Josh had some awesome moments but he also had some awful moments. I think even he was thanking his lucky stars there at the end bent over the scorers table!Al was awesome throughout the game and didn't do much bad so he gets the game ball for me.

I can only imagine what he was thinking when he bent over at the scorers table. Somebody needs to do a "Caption this" thread with that image.

Josh was poo in the 1st half but he had some key buckets and and major assists tonight in the forth(6/16 in the game but 5/7 in 2nd half). Marvin hit some big 3s too.BUT...AL HORFORD IS CLEARLY THE PLAYER OF THE GAME!!!!!

Edited by PureGreatness

Although Ray got a few looks and buried them, Joe was busting his azz chasing him off looks late, and you basically have to be in his uniform with him, through 2 or more screens no less, to prevent him from his quick release that woudve almost surely hit hadn't Joe been right there to deny his catches.

Although Ray got a few looks and buried them, Joe was busting his azz chasing him off looks late, and you basically have to be in his uniform with him, through 2 or more screens no less, to prevent him from his quick release that woudve almost surely hit hadn't Joe been right there to deny his catches.

Posted Image

Marvin did a suprisingly good job getting around those screens too but after that LD went to switch everything and the Celts couldn't take advantage anywhere against the ironically big lineup.

Al, have to give it to him after being gone so long and playing this well. Marvin comes in second, then Teague 3rd. Our two big guns are still MIA, we are very fortunate the above three came to play ....

Edited by Buzzard

I'd have to disagree as I believe Josh is still the top total and average rebounder this postseason.

If Smoove could just REMEMBER he shoots like Dennis Rodman I would be cool with your statement. Unfortunately he THINKS he shoots like Reggie Miller.JJ is probably one of the top ten in assist as well. I could care less. This is the playoffs and our two leading SCORERS during the regular season are both choking their asses off. Edited by Buzzard

I haven't checked the shot chart but I believe that after that disastrous 1st quarter we had that Josh cut down on his long jumpers and started playing inside a lot more. As long as he's that guy and cuts down on the lazy low IQ passes then he's definitely a difference maker in a good way and someone that we can win with as he does so many other terrific things that impact our team in a positive way, including getting Al a lot of easy baskets.

I haven't checked the shot chart but I believe that after that disastrous 1st quarter we had that Josh cut down on his long jumpers and started playing inside a lot more. As long as he's that guy and cuts down on the lazy low IQ passes then he's definitely a difference maker in a good way and someone that we can win with as he does so many other terrific things that impact our team in a positive way, including getting Al a lot of easy baskets.

There is no doubt in my mind if Josh would shoot more like Rodman he would be a 110% better player to have on our team. No doubt...