• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2012 Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft

AHF

Second I like your pick of serge at that point.....I took him with the exact same pick last year Lol

With the 41st pick in the 2012 HawkSquawk Summer Dynasty Draft, The Dolfan Dynasty selects:

Russell Westbrook Danny Granger, SF - 6'8" 228 lbs

Wanting to add a "young" veteran to lead my team of soon to be NBA juniors, and missing out on Gay and Iggy, we decided to take one of the most clutch players in the game (6th in Production per 48 Minutes of Clutch Time), a man without any real weaknesses in his game and someone who would lead by example on and off the court. Granger had a "down" year this while averaging 19 ppg along with 5 rpg, although he shot the lights out from downtown at 38% and 87% from the FT line. We now feel incredibly good about our front court of Granger, Griffin and Monroe going forward and smile slightly knowing that there are many teams in front of me needing a SF and I believe they'll regret losing out on this man.

THE DOLFAN DYNASTY
POS PLAYER Height Weight FG% 3P% FT% OR DR REB AST BLK STL PF TO PTS PER
PG
SG
SF http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/2760.png

Danny Granger

6'8" 228 lbs .416 .381 .873 1.3 3.7 5.0 1.8 0.6 1.0 2.3 1.8 18.7 18.68
PF http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3989.png

Blake Griffin

6'10" 251 lbs .549 .125 .521 3.3 7.6 10.9 3.2 0.7 0.8 3.3 2.3 20.7 23.50
C http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/4260.png

Greg Monroe

6'11" 250 lbs .521 .000 .739 3.6 6.0 9.6 2.3 0.7 1.3 2.7 2.4 15.4 22.09
  • Like 2

Deke has been PMd

Round 1

1 - Devon - Kevin Durant

2 - Supporter - Lebron James

3 - JayBirdHawk - Kyrie Irving

4 - Capstone21 - Chris Paul

5 - AHF - Dwight Howard

6 - sultanofatl - Andrew Bynum

7 - Diesel - Kevin Love

8 - PSSSHHHRRR87 - Deron Williams

9 - Dolfan - Blake Griffin

10 - Mutombolievable - Russell Westbrook

11 - Alejandro09 - Derrick Rose

12 - Buzzard - DeMarcus Cousins

13 - jy23 - Rajon Rondo

14 - Nicholasp27 - Anthony Davis

15 - LethalWeapon3 - Ricky Rubio

16 - coachx - James Harden

Round 2

17 - coachx - LaMarcus Aldridge

18 - LethalWeapon3 - Marc Gasol

19 - Nicholasp27 - Roy Hibbert

20 - jy23 - Dwyane Wade

21 - Buzzard - John Wall

22 - Alejandro09 - Al Horford

23 - Mutombolievable - Josh Smith

24 - Dolfan - Greg Monroe

25 - PSSSHHHRRR87 - Carmelo Anthony

26 - Diesel - Ty Lawson

27 - sultanofatl - Kobe Bryant

28 - AHF - Tony Parker

29 - Capstone21 - Al Jefferson

30 - JayBirdHawk - Tyson Chandler

31 - Supporter - Pau Gasol

32 - Devon - Chris Bosh

Round 3

33 - Devon - Serge Ibaka

34 - Supporter - Joe Johnson

35 - JayBirdHawk - Dirk Nowitski

36 - Capstone21 - Rudy Gay

37 - AHF - Andre Iguodala

38 - sultanofatl - Manu Ginobili

39 - Diesel - Marcin Gortat

40 - PSSSHHHRRR87 - Demar Derozan

41 - Dolfan - Danny Granger

42 - Mutombolievable

43 - Alejandro09

44 - Buzzard

45 - jy23

46 - Nicholasp27

47 - LethalWeapon3

48 - coachx

Love how this is moving...Let's keep it up guys!!!- Just FYI... I had to go with Ibaka/Bosh because I beleive them to both be interchangeable at the 4/5 position; Serge gives me defense, Bosh gives me shooting and I honestly believe he was a STEAL at #32... I damn near pulled the trigger on Dirk Nowitzki but couldn't do it because of the age factor.

Love how this is moving...Let's keep it up guys!!!- Just FYI... I had to go with Ibaka/Bosh because I beleive them to both be interchangeable at the 4/5 position; Serge gives me defense, Bosh gives me shooting and I honestly believe he was a STEAL at #32... I damn near pulled the trigger on Dirk Nowitzki but couldn't do it because of the age factor.

For me that's a little high for Ibaka since he doesn't do much else besides block shots, but you got excellent value for Bosh! You could argue for Ibaka being that high though I suppose being that you need a shot blocker next to Bosh. You have a heck of a team going though and I'm really jealous of you guys that get to pick so close together as this waiting a decent length of time every single team is driving me crazy!

• Moderators

With the 41st pick in the 2012 HawkSquawk Summer Dynasty Draft, The Dolfan Dynasty selects:

Russell Westbrook Danny Granger, SF - 6'8" 228 lbs

Wanting to add a "young" veteran to lead my team of soon to be NBA juniors, and missing out on Gay and Iggy, we decided to take one of the most clutch players in the game (6th in Production per 48 Minutes of Clutch Time), a man without any real weaknesses in his game and someone who would lead by example on and off the court. Granger had a "down" year this while averaging 19 ppg along with 5 rpg, although he shot the lights out from downtown at 38% and 87% from the FT line. We now feel incredibly good about our front court of Granger, Griffin and Monroe going forward and smile slightly knowing that there are many teams in front of me needing a SF and I believe they'll regret losing out on this man.

Nice pick... If I didn't already have my SF set, I would have taken Granger myself. Clutch player with a ton of heart. My favorite player in the NBA.

Nice pick... If I didn't already have my SF set, I would have taken Granger myself. Clutch player with a ton of heart. My favorite player in the NBA.

Thanks! Yeah you have the rich mans Granger and a guy I am a huge fan of so you're not hurting.

• Admin

Wow! I guess he was picked based on potential last year as he really didn't blossom until this year... although he did have some good moments with Phoenix his 1st year there.

I took him last year based on how he finished his first season in phx. Once they started him and gave him pt he was a monster. He continued that success this year.Nice pick Edited by capstone21

• Admin

Bosh was def the right pick. I agree he is a steal.As for serge, i just think his defense is hype. He is exciting to watch with the blocks and he is high flying but he terrible on the perimeter, avg positional and man on man and has a lot trouble with bigger players. He is very young though and still learning the game.

Had to go in a completely different direction after what went down this past round. I'm going to go with Monta Ellis and watch him run with Westbrook and Smoove. Great scorer who is still very young and not as big of a chucker as people make him out to be. I dig my fast, dynamic scoring backcourt. C:PF: SmooveSF:SG: Monta EllisPG: Russell Westbrook

LMAO. I didn't think it would take that long (10 mins) to get that response.

I am with you on taking the best player available even if its a duplicate type player. I am sure you broke a few peoples hearts who thought they may get a late round steal in a 20 and 6 guy to be their poor mans version of Russel Westbrook.You got a volume scorer who can play minutes at PG and SG. This late in draft that is a good job as far as I am concerned. Edited by Buzzard