41 - Dolfan

42 - Mutombolievable

43 - Alejandro09

44 - Buzzard

45 - jy23

46 - Nicholasp27

47 - LethalWeapon3

48 - coachx

Alright.... With the last pick in the 2nd Round I select...

PF/C - CHRIS BOSH

We here at The Youth Movement are ecstatic to add a player of Bosh's caliber at this point in the draft. We believe at this point he is a steal and will give us another front court player with the potential to give us 20/10 every night. Pairing Bosh with Durant gives us a long, athletic pair to build around.

• Like 1

And right back up with the 1st pick of the 3rd round....

With the 33rd pick in 2012 Hawksquawk Summer GM Draft The Youth Movement selects...

PF/C SERGEIBAKA

We are again ecstatic to be adding an athlete of Ibaka's defensive prowess to our frontcourt... His fearsome shot-blocking capabilities paired with his non-ending energy supply and fierce rebounding makes him an excellent addition to compliment the more finesse-based style of Bosh/Durant.

I will PM supporter now...

PG - ??

SG - ??

SF - Kevin Durant

PF - Chris Bosh

C - Serge Ibaka

• Like 1

And right back up with the 1st pick of the 3rd round....

With the 33rd pick in 2012 Hawksquawk Summer GM Draft The Youth Movement selects...

PF/C SERGEIBAKA

We are again ecstatic to be adding an athlete of Ibaka's defensive prowess to our frontcourt... His fearsome shot-blocking capabilities paired with his non-ending energy supply and fierce rebounding makes him an excellent addition to compliment the more finesse-based style of Bosh/Durant.

I will PM supporter now...

PG - ??

SG - ??

SF - Kevin Durant

PF - Chris Bosh

C - Serge Ibaka

I was wondering how far Bosh would fall. Bosh was a steal. Good looking front court.

I agree ...its a good pick but he probably would have been around for a couple more rounds.

I had him pegged as a 3rd round guy.........end of the 2nd may be a tad high.I would have been all over Chandler with my 3rd pick.............just as he was my 3rd pick last year. Edited by coachx

Joe JohnsonYes he gets so much hate on here, but it's mostly because of his role (1st option) and salary. As a third option, Joe Johnson can be a championship player on any team. He draws double teams, he makes threes at a high percentage (especially when wide open), he can pass, and he can defend. With Lebron running the team, Pau Gasol scoring in the low post, and Joe out on the wing, my team has a formidable big three.C: Pau GasolPF:SF: Lebron JamesSG: Joe JohnsonPG:

Edited by Supporter
  • Like 1

Joe JohnsonYes he gets so much hate on here, but it's mostly because of his role (1st option) and salary. As a third option, Joe Johnson can be a championship player on any team. He draws double teams, he makes threes at a high percentage (especially when wide open), he can pass, and he can defend. With Lebron running the team, Pau Gasol scoring in the low post, and Joe out on the wing, my team has a formidable big three.C: Pau GasolPF:SF: Lebron JamesSG: Joe JohnsonPG:

That is a beautiful team you have shaping up. All 3 guys compliment each other perfectly. With both JJ and James your need for a PG is greatly reduced. Your championship window is definately open for at least the next couple of seasons with those 3 guys. Edited by coachx

• Moderators

Nice pick. He was going to be my pick for the same reason. He wouldn't be the #1 on my team and could just play for us. Quality pick in the early 3rd!

Round 1

1 - Devon - Kevin Durant

2 - Supporter - Lebron James

3 - JayBirdHawk - Kyrie Irving

4 - Capstone21 - Chris Paul

5 - AHF - Dwight Howard

6 - sultanofatl - Andrew Bynum

7 - Diesel - Kevin Love

8 - PSSSHHHRRR87 - Deron Williams

9 - Dolfan - Blake Griffin

10 - Mutombolievable - Russell Westbrook

11 - Alejandro09 - Derrick Rose

12 - Buzzard - DeMarcus Cousins

13 - jy23 - Rajon Rondo

14 - Nicholasp27 - Anthony Davis

15 - LethalWeapon3 - Ricky Rubio

16 - coachx - James Harden

Round 2

17 - coachx - LaMarcus Aldridge

18 - LethalWeapon3 - Marc Gasol

19 - Nicholasp27 - Roy Hibbert

20 - jy23 - Dwyane Wade

21 - Buzzard - John Wall

22 - Alejandro09 - Al Horford

23 - Mutombolievable - Josh Smith

24 - Dolfan - Greg Monroe

25 - PSSSHHHRRR87 - Carmelo Anthony

26 - Diesel - Ty Lawson

27 - sultanofatl - Kobe Bryant

28 - AHF - Tony Parker

29 - Capstone21 - Al Jefferson

30 - JayBirdHawk - Tyson Chandler

31 - Supporter - Pau Gasol

32 - Devon - Chris Bosh

Round 3

33 - Devon - Serge Ibaka

34 - Supporter - Joe Johnson

35 - JayBirdHawk

36 - Capstone21

37 - AHF

38 - sultanofatl

39 - Diesel

40 - PSSSHHHRRR87

41 - Dolfan

42 - Mutombolievable

43 - Alejandro09

44 - Buzzard

45 - jy23

46 - Nicholasp27

47 - LethalWeapon3

48 - coachx

Really great picks since I left last night. Gasol, Bosh, Serge, and JJ! I did not think Gasol, Bosh, and JJ would make it to me at 44, but was holding out some hope on Serge. I think Serge and Cousins would have made a heck of a young defensive tandem!

Edited by Buzzard

That is a beautiful team you have shaping up. All 3 guys compliment each other perfectly. With both JJ and James your need for a PG is greatly reduced. Your championship window is definately open for at least the next couple of seasons with those 3 guys.

That's really the big flaw of my team, most of these guys despite being already proven are getting up there in age. Last year I went with potential, this year I'm going with experience.

I am in need of scoring from my frontline, so with the with the 35th pick in the 2012 HawkSquawk Summer Dynasty Draft, The JaybirdHawk Hustlers select the 2010-2011 NBA Finals MVP:

Dirk Nowitski, PF, 7’-0” 245lbs

Considered my most to have had a down season (fat cat syndrome after having won the Championship) although he finished 5th in the league in scoring at 26.8 PPG. He can hit from anywhere on the floor in a myriad of ways. He is a little long in the tooth (turned 34 today), but he has never relied on athleticism to be successful, he is growing old gracefully and so will his game.

Edited by AHF

• Admin

Really great picks since I left last night. Gasol, Bosh, Serge, and JJ! I did not think Gasol, Bosh, and JJ would make it to me at 44, but was holding out some hope on Serge. I think Serge and Cousins would have made a heck of a young defensive tandem!

I think Serge would have been better with Cousins then with Bosh. Serge is a nice help defender but he has a lot of trouble defending bigger guys ... especially centers. They push him around and can have their way with him. He is effective at playing off a power forward. Lineing him up with Cousins would have been very effective.
  • Like 1

I am in need of scoring from my frontline, so with the with the 35th pick in the 2012 HawkSquawk Summer Dynasty Draft, The JaybirdHawk Hustlers select the 2010-2011 NBA Finals MVP:

Dirk Nowitski, PF, 7’-0” 245lbs

Considered my most to have had a down season (fat cat syndrome after having won the Championship) although he finished 5th in the league in scoring at 26.8 PPG. He can hit from anywhere on the floor in a myriad of ways. He is a little long in the tooth (turned 29 today), but he has never relied on athleticism to be successful, he is growing old gracefully and so will his game.

Dirk turned 29 today ? I had to fact check that b/c I knew he past 30 long ago.

He actually turned 34 today.

He was still a top 10 player last year.

Edited by coachx

Dirk turned 29 today ?He actually turned 34 today.He was still a top 10 player last year.

He did...typed wrong...tried to edit but was too late. Edited by JayBirdHawk