• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2012 Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft

AHF

I have been gone since yesterday afternoon. Are we still in the 2nd round?

Yep here's where we stand now:

Round 1

1 - Devon - Kevin Durant

2 - Supporter - Lebron James

3 - JayBirdHawk - Kyrie Irving

4 - Capstone21 - Chris Paul

5 - AHF - Dwight Howard

6 - sultanofatl - Andrew Bynum

7 - Diesel - Kevin Love

8 - PSSSHHHRRR87 - Deron Williams

9 - Dolfan - Blake Griffin

10 - Mutombolievable - Russell Westbrook

11 - Alejandro09 - Derrick Rose

12 - Buzzard - DeMarcus Cousins

13 - jy23 - Rajon Rondo

14 - Nicholasp27 - Anthony Davis

15 - LethalWeapon3 - Ricky Rubio

16 - coachx - James Harden

Round 2

17 - coachx - LaMarcus Aldridge

18 - LethalWeapon3 - Marc Gasol

19 - Nicholasp27 - Roy Hibbert

20 - jy23 - Dwyane Wade

21 - Buzzard - John Wall

22 - Alejandro09 - Al Horford

23 - Mutombolievable - Josh Smith

24 - Dolfan - Greg Monroe

25 - PSSSHHHRRR87 - Carmelo Anthony

26 - Diesel - Ty Lawson

27 - sultanofatl - Kobe Bryant

28 - AHF

29 - Capstone21

30 - JayBirdHawk

31 - Supporter

32 - Devon

Round 3

33 - Devon

34 - Supporter

35 - JayBirdHawk

36 - Capstone21

37 - AHF

38 - sultanofatl

39 - Diesel

40 - PSSSHHHRRR87

41 - Dolfan

42 - Mutombolievable

43 - Alejandro09

44 - Buzzard

45 - jy23

46 - Nicholasp27

47 - LethalWeapon3

48 - coachx

• Like 1

You should have IMOOnly 14 teams so at worst you get 14th best pg...but can get 28th worst big since everyone gets 2

Wall, Horford, Monroe, and Melo were my short list at 21.It was a very hard decision but knew damn well the pickings would be slim at PG by the time my 44th 3rd round came along.Wall is extremely young and he is posting equal numbers to Rondo. He is doing this on a much more inferior team at the same time in their careers. Wall is not a scorer yet, but excels at every other facet of the game. No brainer really at 21 if you think he will be at least Rondos equal and I think he has a chance to be better if he gets better players around him.Bottom line, Cousins and Wall both won NCAA championships and now they will be the Buzz cornerstones as we push for a NBA Championship!

Wall, Horford, Monroe, and Melo were my short list at 21.It was a very hard decision but knew damn well the pickings would be slim at PG by the time my 44th 3rd round came along.Wall is extremely young and he is posting equal numbers to Rondo. He is doing this on a much more inferior team at the same time in their careers. Wall is not a scorer yet, but excels at every other facet of the game. No brainer really at 21 if you think he will be at least Rondos equal and I think he has a chance to be better if he gets better players around him.Bottom line, Cousins and Wall both won NCAA championships and now they will be the Buzz cornerstones as we push for a NBA Championship!

But will they have enough veterans who've been there, done that, and been hardened by the fires of postseason play to get them over the hump and learn to play like veterans? They've both been the stars of their awful teams and I think you're going to need some really strong veterans to really make them by any better than the current Sacramento team with Cousins and someone similar to Wall.

Rondo's 4th year in the league where he 1st posted comparable minutes to Wall's 2nd.36.6 MPG, 13.7 PPG, 9.8 APG, 4.4 RPG, 3.04 TO, 2.3 SPG, .508 FG%, .621 FT%Walls 2nd year:36.2 MPG, 16.3 PPG, 8.0 APG, 4.5 RPG, 3.86 TO, 1.4 SPG, .423 FG%, .777 FT%Wall clearly needs to work on his shot selection and jumper. Other than that, he looks really really good compared next to Rondo's 4th season!And it is much easier to get a assist and play defense when you are surronded by three all world players.

Edited by Buzzard

Rondo's 4th year in the league where he 1st posted comparable minutes to Wall's 2nd.36.6 MPG, 13.7 PPG, 9.8 APG, 4.4 RPG, 3.04 TO, 2.3 SPG, .508 FG%, .621 FT%Walls 2nd year:36.2 MPG, 16.3 PPG, 8.0 APG, 4.5 RPG, 3.86 TO, 1.4 SPG, .423 FG%, .777 FT%Wall clearly needs to work on his shot selection and jumper. Other than that, Wall looks really really good compared next to Rondo's 4th season!

It will be interesting to see how the Wizards look with a full offseason to get comfortable with their new teammates and whomever they draft. I definitely think that Wall is underrated, mostly because of his enormous expectations, but also because of playing on an awful team.

I thought Wall won one then Cousins did the next year? My bad if not.

In reality the 2012 NCAA Championship was Kentucky's 1st since 1998.I married into a UK family.........so I NEVER miss a UK game. I would be kicked out of the family if I did miss one. They bleed UK Blue. My wife's grandfather was burried in a Kentucky Blue casket, with his UK tie, 2 days after they won the 2012 Championship. He past the morning of the game and got to watch that championship game from the best seat in the house, up in heaven, with good hearing and 20/20 eye site.You did a good job with Wall and Cousins............nice young cornerstone to build a franchise around for future success. Edited by coachx
  • Like 1

It will be interesting to see how the Wizards look with a full offseason to get comfortable with their new teammates and whomever they draft. I definitely think that Wall is underrated, mostly because of his enormous expectations, but also because of playing on an awful team.

I just love the fact Wall is close to 6'4" and he is a true PG and not a scoring PG. I think his upside is there to be had; he just needs to start stroking his jump shot as well as he does his free throws.

LOL did you forget who your first round pick was before making your 2nd round pick??

No, I just wasn't thinking in terms of team, I just thought about talent. I'm good though, that duo won a championship together in real life. Not many owners can say that.

• Moderators

Ashley says "duh"

I thought it was someone random in a Maple Leafs jersey. Somehow the phrase "UK Hockey" didn't register as an actual thing... not without something like "tonsil" intervening, anyway.~lw3
  • Like 1

I thought it was someone random in a Maple Leafs jersey. Somehow the phrase "UK Hockey" didn't register as an actual thing... not without something like "tonsil" intervening, anyway.~lw3

Haha always count on you for a good laugh LDub

• Moderators

I thought it was someone random in a Maple Leafs jersey. Somehow the phrase "UK Hockey" didn't register as an actual thing... not without something like "tonsil" intervening, anyway.

~lw3

...so it wasn't just me... I thought it was just some chick in a Canucks jersey... lol it is Judd in a UK hockey jersey...Posted Image