• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Have Interest in Johnny Flynn

JohnnyCASH

He's a PnR PG. Abit an usually hurt one but whatever, he'll do.

he sucks lol

He isn't the best but the system he has been in has sucked for him. He was in that stupid Rambis triangle offense which wasn't a help than Houston has too many PG's ahead of him. Portland never really gave him a chance but he did good job with them. He has potential, who knows. I would give him a shot. Why not, Jeff ain't no starting PG.

Flynn appeared in 18 games for the Blazers, including one start, and averaged 15.6 minutes, 5.2 points and 3.8 assists per game. He scored in double digits three times, including a season-high 18 in the finale against Utah. He also dished out a career-high 11 assists against the Jazz, earning his first career double-double.Flynn showed some promise as a distributor, recording five or more assists eight times in 18 games. And, while it's a (very) small sample size, he led the team in assists per 36 minutes and assist percentage.

Edited by Joker

• 2 weeks later...

He's good, but he doesn't get playtime. I'll never understand why they drafted 2 PG's that year...

yeah we all remember that. drafted Rubio then Flynn 5 and 6 then at 18 snatched Ty Lawson 1 pick before us and traded him to Denver, we got Teague at 19 smh stupid t wolves

yeah we all remember that. drafted Rubio then Flynn 5 and 6 then at 18 snatched Ty Lawson 1 pick before us and traded him to Denver, we got Teague at 19 smh stupid t wolves

That was actually worse than losing Sullinger and Melo right before us to the Celtics this year.

Bringing in Flynn only makes sense if a trade is going to happen involving Teague or Harris. He is a huge bust...maybe the right situation is Atlanta

Just another 'Cuse guard taken way too high in the draft. Just goes to show you that even picking 19th you can get a player better than many lottery picks.

• Admin

We were in need of a true PG for the past 2 yrs. Now were building a team full of them now.

What?? I hope you are not calling Lou a true point guard. The only part of him that is a poing guard is the fact that he is 6'1. He could not be less of a pg. He is a true sg that is way way undersized. Teague is not a true point guard either. More of a scoring pg. Harris is a pg.

Guest DopeHawk

What?? I hope you are not calling Lou a true point guard. The only part of him that is a poing guard is the fact that he is 6'1. He could not be less of a pg. He is a true sg that is way way undersized. Teague is not a true point guard either. More of a scoring pg. Harris is a pg.

I meant that we are building a team full of pgs not necessarily true PG's How many PG's on the Hawks bench now do you think it will take to equal one true PG? lol