• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh & Al

sillent

Expect to see career years for our bigs!! If a trade for Howard does not happen Josh and Al will be the stars running the show. It wouldn't be too hard to make it to the playoffs with Josh making a strong all star/superstar point. Horford will also have something to prove with getting a bigger role and competing for Franchise Player.

Teague is going to play with more of a chip on his shoulder with the added comp and his brother joining the league as well as proving something to himself.

Devin will get to launch alley's like Bibby and get to the free throw line. A little bit of everything inside and out. I do question his heart but he does have talent. We also got a couple of good shooters and toughness to boot!!

This isn't the final roster of course(on a side note: I'm hoping Pape Sy remakes the team) but it's summing up to form a well rounded(championship caliber) team with additions of people like Deshawn, keeping Ivan for toughness. Having gunners like Morrow and Jenkins are necessary pieces to keep the defense honest especially for our bigs (who are good passers).

Josh and Al should feel very comfortable knowing they have quick point guards offense/defense and gunners that can open a defense and create space. They both have pretty good jumpers as well (despite what the latter may say about Josh he's been practicing) so they can alternate the hole and collect more offensive rebounds.

There should still be no excuse for not making the playoffs with these two playing at allstar levels and having a nice supporting cast. They should definitely have a chip on their shoulder as well trying to prove That Joe wasn't even the second best player on our squad!! Not hating on Joe but just saying it's our bigs time!!

I hope Teague plays great off the bench. There is no reason why he should start.

Except the reason that he should. And will.

Why should he start. He has no PG skills. He is a terrible fit with Horford. You want Horf to continue to avg 16ppg or 26 ppg. You can't get that from Jeff. Jeff gets plays wrong all the time. Sometimes you guys like players who have no business playing the minutes that do too much love. Jeff had a .8 simple rating with the mpg. Edited by Joker

championship caliber? really?

I hope you didn't think I was calling it that as currently constructed did you? I'm just noticing the building blocks. Like toughness in the big and small department with Ivan/Zaza and Stevenson. Shooters which are lethal weapons when used correctly. Quick guards along with gunners and two of the quickest big tandems in the league yes I can see the building blocks of a championship team!! I think Mike Scott will be able to give us what Marvin was giving us 2 years ago with an automatic mid range jumper and probably time at small forward. Championship teams need of course stars but also the right surrounding pieces that play that just right fit to put a team over the top!!

I pray I see Jeff in his rightful position next year. Next to Drew as the first sub off the bench.

This isn't the final roster of course(on a side note: I'm hoping Pape Sy remakes the team) but it's summing up to form a well rounded(championship caliber) team with additions of people like Deshawn, keeping Ivan for toughness. Having gunners like Morrow and Jenkins are necessary pieces to keep the defense honest especially for our bigs (who are good passers).

I stopped reading at championship caliber. Too busy laughing my balls off.

Hahaha Horford wont even average 26ppg on his Dominican team, let alone in the NBA. That was funny though.

Probably because the DR team doesn't have a PnR PG. I think I beat him to the punch with this one.
  • Like 1

Hahaha Horford wont even average 26ppg on his Dominican team, let alone in the NBA. That was funny though.

http://london2012.fi...op-players.html

Posted Image

Edited by Joker

Harris and Horford will both make the All Star and Al will be 1st team all NBA in 2013. My prediction.

I wonder how this future Bobby Jackson is even in the same league as Harris. Next year Harris will be a top 10 PG and Teague will be a 6th man of the year candidate. I see nothing wrong with that.

Yep and after today he's below that. He had what 13 points against Russia or something like that? The 22 against Macedonia? And you think he's better than Blake Griffin who averaged 25ppg as a rookie against the best players in the world.

I love Al but his offensive game are set shots and put backs and the occassional decent post move. He's still a robot with his back to the basket.

• Like 1

Harris and Horford will both make the All Star and Al will be 1st team all NBA in 2013. My prediction.

Not a chance of either of those statements coming true. Not unless we trade for Dwight and then there's a minuscule chance of one of them happening.

Yep and after today he's below that. He had what 13 points against Russia or something like that? The 22 against Macedonia? And you think he's better than Blake Griffin who averaged 25ppg as a rookie against the best players in the world. I love Al but his offensive game are set shots and put backs and the occassional decent post move. He's still a robot with his back to the basket.

Horford is better than Griffin due to him being much smarter, superior defender, more efficient, does things you need winning Basketball players to do. Griffin is like VC. He is fine in the regular season when it's soft but once things get tough, he's diva like mindset and lack of passion gets the best of him. Griffin is VC 2.0. I seen VC and knew it wasn't going to work and I believe the same with Griffin. If you create for Al, anything is possible. He's just that type of player. You act like running the PnR, PnP, running the court better than any big outside of Josh, and elite BBIQ doesn't matter. I am pretty sure Reggie Miller isn't effective at all if you play him like Joe in ATL but if you use Reggie like Indy did, you have a HOF player.