• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh & Al

sillent

Tell you what, let's make a wager. If Horford gets 26ppg this year I will give you $100 and make you an honorary Hawksquawk Supporter member. If he gets 25.99 or less ppg then you give me $100 and can never refer to the PnR, OJ Mayo or Jeff Teague as Bobby Jackson or a 6th again. Deal?

I'll do this. He will score 26ppg if he get more than 18.7FGA for a season. It wouldn't be smart for me to do it otherwise if he didn't get the shots. I will wager that but I don't want the honorary Supporter. I want my own logo like the resident capologists have. I want it to be called: Greatest Poster of All Time on Hawksquawk which I have to approve of which you personally will design. I will also add your list of things that will banned from me: the PnR, OJ Mayo or Jeff Teague as Bobby Jackson or a 6th man again, Machado, Kendall Marshall, film, championship player, no PG skills, I will stop doing that thing you PM me about to stop doing and I will stop making fun of Diesel if I lost as well as the $100. We got a deal? Edited by Joker

Devin Harris is actually very talented. No one is thinking Mo is very talented even when he went to the ASG. Most thought it was horrible.

talented enough to get traded straight up for Marvin Williams lmao the guys best days are behind him. and looking at the all-star year, he hasn't come close to them since. he's only scored over 17 PPG once, which was his all-star year, reminds me of that one good year Jameer Nelson had and hasn't matched since. The guy can play but he's not an automatic starter, nor is he as great as you're hyping him up to be. all this pick n roll crap like we run it that much, and when we do it's a joke compared to the rest of the league even before Teague. Edited by Cwell

talented enough to get traded straight up for Marvin Williams lmao the guys best days are behind him. and looking at the all-star year, he hasn't come close to them since. he's only scored over 17 PPG once, which was his all-star year, reminds me of that one good year Jameer Nelson had and hasn't matched since. The guy can play but he's not an automatic starter, nor is he as great as you're hyping him up to be. all this pick n roll crap like we run it that much, and when we do it's a joke compared to the rest of the league even before Teague.

Jameer was a fluke. He needed Turk to play at a high level for him to play at a high level. Turk was basically the PG while Nelson was an undersized SG. When Jameer had to run the offense, he greatly struggled. Harris had his best year when they ran the offense through Harris. VC was in full chuck mode, Lopez was a rookie and no one else would get mins on most playoff teams. He had a hell of a year. He's a PnR PG who never had an average PnR partner much less an elite one. Lopez was the best he had and Lopez is below average at best. Hump was terrible at it during Harris years in NJ. In Utah, it wasn't much better but worse because now the system is unfavorable. Let's look at our PG's over the years. Bibby was a below average PG his last year in Sac. In Atlanta, he was above average and in his second year he was a good PG and that wasn't including the lack of playmaking and creating he didn't do. He just ran the offense that damn good. Lue was a below average PG in Atlanta. Afterward, he was a bum. PG's tend to better with us because of our supporting cast. Jeff really didn't do much better than Lue for us going by the numbers.

I'll do this. He will score 26ppg if he get more than 18.7FGA for a season. It wouldn't be smart for me to do it otherwise if he didn't get the shots. I will wager that but I don't want the honorary Supporter. I want my own logo like the resident capologists have. I want it to be called: Greatest Poster of All Time on Hawksquawk which I have to approve of which you personally will design. I will also add your list of things that will banned from me: the PnR, OJ Mayo or Jeff Teague as Bobby Jackson or a 6th man again, Machado, Kendall Marshall, film, championship player, no PG skills, I will stop doing that thing you PM me about to stop doing and I will stop making fun of Diesel if I lost as well as the $100. We got a deal?

When you were boasting about Horford getting 26 a game, there was no ifs. Now you back down and add ifs lol. Hell if Brook Lopez, Hibbert, or Monroe got 19 shots a game they would all get more points. Your if is typical bs now that you have been called out. Our new PG is what you claim will get Horf his 26. Now its our new great PnR point guard and 19 shots a game!
  • Like 1

6'7" 220 i smaller than JJ. Guess JJ could be a PF in your eyes too lmao

J.J. and Marion don't have the same skill-set or athletic ability.

J.J. and Marion don't have the same skill-set or athletic ability.

Don't ever claim to watch film or be some kind of scout again. Anyone who thinks Marions skill set is suited for a PF does not have a clue. Marion is every bit the tweener JJ is, Which means not dude.

• Premium Member

Harris is cool and all, but I honestly believe Teague is the future. Right now, the team is comprised of players that won't/can't create off the dribble like Joe did. So, in theory, Teague should be allowed to create more offense for himself and his team. He played pretty well last season in his first season as a starter and at times took over games. I see no reason why he can't build on that next season with the increased opportunities he should have. Getting back to Horf and Josh, I think they will have great seasons since they'll essentially be the go to guys on the team. They will be surrounded by knock down shooters so the floor spacing should be better. They both better be working on their post moves this Summer to take advantage of this. They should also benefit from having two fast, uptempo PGs since they both run the floor extremely well. They both should be All Stars next season IMHO.

• Like 1

Don't ever claim to watch film or be some kind of scout again. Anyone who thinks Marions skill set is suited for a PF does not have a clue. Marion is every bit the tweener JJ is, Which means not dude.

Stuff like the bolded is why I never take buzzard serious. This is like the fourth time you said this. You really think I care about what you say not to mention you are always wrong when you question me. You are becoming the new Diesel.

Harris is cool and all, but I honestly believe Teague is the future. Right now, the team is comprised of players that won't/can't create off the dribble like Joe did. So, in theory, Teague should be allowed to create more offense for himself and his team. He played pretty well last season in his first season as a starter and at times took over games. I see no reason why he can't build on that next season with the increased opportunities he should have. Getting back to Horf and Josh, I think they will have great seasons since they'll essentially be the go to guys on the team. They will be surrounded by knock down shooters so the floor spacing should be better. They both better be working on their post moves this Summer to take advantage of this. They should also benefit from having two fast, uptempo PGs since they both run the floor extremely well. They both should be All Stars next season IMHO.

I don't really mind hawkman. I personally like the guy. I just don't agree with his opinion Teague being the future at point for us. He's Bobby Jackson potentially to me. No PG skills. Talented. Doesn't create for others. Struggles greatly running an offense. Would be better as a spark plug off the bench. I think he could be the future 6th man of the year. He's a horrendous PG. There is not one coach on this staff who thinks Teague is the PG of now or the future.