• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

One positive about a rebuild

capstone21

I won't need to waste money on NBA league pass this year Posted Image

I didn't realize there were ANY Hawks fans outside of Georgia. There are little to no fans even in the metro Atlanta area... Its so terrible.

I didn't realize there were ANY Hawks fans outside of Georgia. There are little to no fans even in the metro Atlanta area... Its so terrible.

Click the "Member Map" link or here and you can see where some of our fans are. Granted these are only the ones who manually added themselves and their location and we're actually spread out all over the globe. Hell I run this website and I've spent roughly 2 years of my life in Georgia but became a Hawks fan growing up in Florida when we didn't have a basketball team.

Man I'm kind of feeling that now too knowing that we aren't going to get Dwight and we'll likely be trading Smith as well.

There are alot of hawks fans in atlanta, Im in Vinings myself, but in this type of economy were too cheap to buy tickets and would rather watch them on tv.

and another thing to look forward to if Ferry Demolishes the team: Lottery draft picks and maybe cheaper season tickets?

I don't waster money on NBA League Pass... I just stream the Hawks games through free p2p services. lolPosted Image

That SIGNIFICANT difference in quality is far more than enough for me to pay $80 for a season of watching the Hawks +4 other teams.

I feel this way too. Not that I don't still love the Hawks, but we have 0 chance at making the ECF now and even if it was foolish hope before, I could always find a way to talk myself into thinking we'd make it. Now, no chance. It definitely feels strange.

And for everyone that was happy about Joe leaving, how does it feel that we basically were the reason Brooklyn could build their superteam? I don't like it.

I feel this way too. Not that I don't still love the Hawks, but we have 0 chance at making the ECF now and even if it was foolish hope before, I could always find a way to talk myself into thinking we'd make it. Now, no chance. It definitely feels strange. And for everyone that was happy about Joe leaving, how does it feel that we basically were the reason Brooklyn could build their superteam? I don't like it.

JJ's contract had to go, but I agree with you hate the fact that we trade him to place where it becomes a super team. I can't stress enough that we had to dump that contract.

You only pay $80???

Exactly I pay twice as much for the entire year, it's after the all star break that it drops to 80

• Admin

Geez we lost a guy everyone thought was a bust and a guy everyone said was the 2nd or 3rd best player on the team and now we aren't even worth watching?

He was the best player and Josh et al will be in for a shock when they are suddenly not left open because Joe is no longer being double teamed. We are heading towards lottery land this season and I am okay with it if there is a plan for us getting better. However, I spend a lot of money to watch the Hawks every year and I probably won't want to spend all that to watch them lose a lot.

• Admin

JJ's contract had to go, but I agree with you hate the fact that we trade him to place where it becomes a super team. I can't stress enough that we had to dump that contract. Exactly I pay twice as much for the entire year, it's after the all star break that it drops to 80

I have been paying like 250 or something....and I only watch Atlanta play

He was the best player and Josh et al will be in for a shock when they are suddenly not left open because Joe is no longer being double teamed. We are heading towards lottery land this season and I am okay with it if there is a plan for us getting better. However, I spend a lot of money to watch the Hawks every year and I probably won't want to spend all that to watch them lose a lot.

Oh, they'll still leave Josh wide open on the perimeter, and laughing at him as he continues to chuck 'em up.