• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: NBA Hardwood Classics Night Returning for Hawks

HalfHawk

From Uni Watch

“I saw the Spring 2013 Adidas NBA Catalog and there are some new on-court offerings,” says Chris Blackstone. “There are new jerseys for Christmas Day and for home weekend games during the second half of season, called the Winter Court jerseys. They’re monochrome like the all-black Miami uniforms from the past couple years, but in team colors.

Also, there are Hardwood Classic jerseys for Indiana (home from 1997-98 through 2004-05), Milwaukee (late ’90s), Chicago (mid-’90s alternate), Atlanta (late-’90s road), Miami (late-’90s alternate), Sacramento (mid-’90s alternate), Phoenix (1990s alternate), Philly (early-’90s road), Cleveland (mid-’90s road), Toronto (late-’90s home), Houston (late-’90s road), and Utah (late-’90s road).”

Somewhere right now, Mookie, Smitty, and Deke are cracking up picturing Teague, Josh, and Al donning their era's jerseys.

I can't wait for this!

Posted Image

• Like 4

Cool. I'm with everyone else in that I wish it was the pacman logo, but these are still awesome. Also like the jerseys that Bob Pettit wore:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The current jerseys are supposed to be based off the Pettit era jerseys

Meh, color gradients are making a mini comeback as evidenced by Barca

Posted Image

So maybe these won't be so bad making a comeback.

Edited by MaceCase
  • Like 1

From Uni Watch

Somewhere right now, Mookie, Smitty, and Deke are cracking up picturing Teague, Josh, and Al donning their era's jerseys.

I can't wait for this!

Posted Image

I still got one with No. 2 - Stacey Augmon!

The current jerseys are supposed to be based off the Pettit era jerseys

Meh, color gradients are making a mini comeback as evidenced by Barca

Posted Image

So maybe these won't be so bad making a comeback.

What is that a jousting uniform??

And damn I hated those Mookie era uniforms!!!

Damn, I'm not feeling that cluttered jersey. I'd be cool with a St. Louis era uni, or the mid 80s-94 ones. They did wear them before, but it wouldn't hurt for them to wear em again. It's not as often as the Falcons wearing their throwbacks. Too bad they couldn't keep the winning percentage going when they changed in 99.I guess I'll que up Troop's "Spread my Wings". Looking at what the other teams listed are doing, I guess it has been long enough to throwback to the 90's.

Edited by Dnice