• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ESPN's #NBA Rank . . and where the current Hawks rank

TheNorthCydeRises

They're counting up from 500 to 1. Right now, they're at 250 and going to count today to 241. So far, these are where the current Hawks rank according to their "experts".#312 - Ivan Johnson#319 - Deshawn Stevenson#398 - John Jenkins#457 - Jordan Williams#481 - Mike ScottIt'll be interesting to see how many top 100 players they say we have. Smith and Horford will be locks. We'll see where they rank the rest.

GABALLA, on 29 August 2012 - 05:43 PM, said: Umm is Jordan Williams even on the team? quote name='PSSSHHHRRR87' timestamp='1346283980' post='579374'] Yes he is. http://espn.go.com/n...l/atlanta-hawks I don't think I've ever seen Jordan Willams or Petro play, but Williams' production last season seems quite comparable (better in some cases) to Petro's. I hope his play turns out to be a pleasant surprise. I agree with piimp. Where's Petro in these ratings?

My bad . . . I missed Petro #223 - Zaza Pachulia #312 - Ivan Johnson #319 - Deshawn Stevenson #397 - Johan Petro #398 - John Jenkins #457 - Jordan Williams #481 - Mike Scott

30 teams in the league. 5 starters per team. So basically you could make an over/under based on the average position of the top 8 players listed on your team. Hmmm...who's left. Lou Williams ( top 50 ) Jeff Teague ( top 75) Josh Smith (top 30) Al Horford ( top 30 ) Anthony Morrow (175 - 200 candidate) Kyle Korver (175 -200 candidate) Devin Harris (top 75) Lets see how those predictions fare out.

Updated list:

#186 - Kyle Korver

#196 - Anthony Morrow

#223 - Zaza Pachulia

#312 - Ivan Johnson

#319 - Deshawn Stevenson

#397 - Johan Petro

#398 - John Jenkins

#424 - James Anderson . . ( not sure how likely he is to make the team though )

#457 - Jordan Williams

#481 - Mike Scott

Edited by northcyde

30 teams in the league. 5 starters per team. So basically you could make an over/under based on the average position of the top 8 players listed on your team. Hmmm...who's left. Lou Williams ( top 50 ) Jeff Teague ( top 75) Josh Smith (top 30) Al Horford ( top 30 ) Anthony Morrow (175 - 200 candidate) Kyle Korver (175 -200 candidate) Devin Harris (top 75) Lets see how those predictions fare out.

I think both Smith and Horford will be outside the top 30. Probably in that 30 - 40 grouping. People will use Al's injury against him, and the national media has never been that fond of Smith. ESPN ranked him #43 last year, so he has a ways to go for them to see him as a top 30 player, even if he's already at that level. I think Lou Williams will be outside of the top 50. I'll say he's closer to 70 than within that top 50. Harris should be top 75, as well as Teague. But something tells me that they may sell one of these guys short, and place them outside the top 100. With Harris being traded, it might be him.