Anthony Morrow?

frankthetank966

• Moderators

Morrow can't play defense while Korver and Deshawn were hustling on defensive end. Williams is better player than Morrow, so Morrow gets DNP's. It'll take a (God forbid) Lou or Teague injury to get Morrow in the game. Until then, he'll waste away on the bench with Jenk and Scott.

Morrow can't play defense while Korver and Deshawn were hustling on defensive end. Williams is better player than Morrow, so Morrow gets DNP's. It'll take a (God forbid) Lou or Teague injury to get Morrow in the game. Until then, he'll waste away on the bench with Jenk and Scott.

Agreed. He's mostly good at one thing

Weren't people saying the same thing about Korver (can't play defense, can only shoot) just two days ago? And didn't Morrow pick Durant clean in the OKC game? I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...

I said he did a pretty good job on KD in that game, but historically speaking, Morrow's never been a really good defender. He's primarily been a one truck pony. That one trick is a really good trick and he's one of the best at it, but who knows? Korver's always been considered that same mold, but he has been working really hard out there on defense. Maybe Morrow will show he's deserving given some more time, but as long as the team is winning, I don't care who gest the minutes and touches. Edited by Dragitoff

I said he did a pretty good job on KD in that game, but historically speaking, Morrow's never been a really good defender. He's primarily been a one truck pony. That one trick is a really good trick and he's one of the best at it, but who knows? Korver's always been considered that same mold, but he has been working really hard out there on defense. Maybe Morrow will show he's deserving given some more time, but as long as the team is winning, I don't care who gest the minutes and touches.

Sounds like you're trying to rationalize the difference between two people that can't play defense.

• Moderators

Weren't people saying the same thing about Korver (can't play defense, can only shoot) just two days ago? And didn't Morrow pick Durant clean in the OKC game? I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...

Defense is sooo much more than just blocks and steals... Guys that Morrow guard seem to find a lot of open jumpers and lanes to the hoop. If you can't keep the guy in front of you, then you can't play D.