• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks - Wizards

lethalweapon3

Wow what a finish!!! Wizards still trying to figure out who that Korver kid for the Hawks is as they clearly have no idea he's arguably the deadliest 3pt shooter in the NBA. We sure deserved to lose tonight but we found a way to win and man does it feel good! Can't forget the great effort by Teague and the triple double (did he get it?) by Al and the big game by Josh. Can we please hire a freaking FT coach though as this effort by Al and Josh this year is pathetic! Oh well great win, even if it's over the Wizards I'm gonna take it.

• Like 2

Josh & Al with a great game (Except Al's FTs - where we could had won, And Josh's 3 jump shots in the 4th)Other than that, very good game by Josh & Al.Josh: 11-19 for 23 points, 12 boards, 4 blocks, and surprisingly 3-3 in FTsAl: 7-17 for 15 points, 9 boards, 10 assist, 1 block shot, and surprisingly 1-10 in FTs

Edited by AHawks89

• Premium Member

If we continue to play Korver at the 3, we will continue to get destroyed on the boards and games will be hard against bad opponents like the Wizards. Zaza deserves more than 19 minutes. And what was up with the Stevenson, Korver, Teague, Harris and Horford line up down the stretch??? LD just doesn't value rebounding the ball like other winning coaches.

• Like 1

Korver & Harris saved us in this one... Josh about killed us. I think that was the first time I was happy that a Hawk player fouled out...

I was at game....crowd was quite pleased when Josh fouled out...smh.

Teague notched the most minutes of anyone who played from either team by a full minute (he played a whopping 45:41). Number of turnovers: 0Awesome to see out of him as the starting PG--especially since he finally played in a late and close situation from the 4th Q into OT.

Edited by TheTruth
  • Like 2

Not sure how the game played on TV since I was at philips last night. From what I saw I love Teague and Harris provided good minutes and Lou is not a PG. Horford was horrible late from the line but played great overall. Smoove had a deceptive 25 because in person it seemed liked he missed everything but I give him credit for having a monster game even though he was shooting J's late. Korver was the man late. Arena came alive with 3:00 to go in the 4th and went crazy when Korver hit the 3 in OT. Good win but next time lets put a team like Washington away when it shouldnt have been close.