• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Clippers victory means....

wolvetigers

Although, the hawks had some spells of turnovers, and bad shots at times - we won a game against a pretty good western conference team. After going to the game tonight and watching our bench play well, Zaza was strong in the starting lineup, Teague played extremely well and Lou Williams will be six man of the year. With all that said I would hope we can keep Josh, Horford, and Teague together and bring in a tall athletic SG in the off season...I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for Tyreke EVans...we have a solid team, that is fun to watch !!!great to be at the game tonight...Go Hawks!!!!

• Moderators

IDK about Tyreke Evans... Read that the guy isn't the best in the locker room with coaches/teammates, but I do like what he brings to the table. Tends to be a ball hog and a chucker too. Only problem is he is a RFA and will likely get a max to near max deal for the season he has put up so far... Will the Kings match it? IDK because they have shopped him before... Does he fit into the team that Ferry is trying to create? That IDK either... Also, part of LD philosophy is ball movement and Tyreke has to have the ball in his hands to be effective.

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

Whoever the Hawks end up with, whether we keep what we have or sign / trade for

someone, I sure hope there are two things we don't end up with.

1- A ball hog.

2- a cancer in the locker room.

These, we don't need.

Posted Image

• Like 2

IDK about Tyreke Evans... Read that the guy isn't the best in the locker room with coaches/teammates, but I do like what he brings to the table. Tends to be a ball hog and a chucker too. Only problem is he is a RFA and will likely get a max to near max deal for the season he has put up so far... Will the Kings match it? IDK because they have shopped him before... Does he fit into the team that Ferry is trying to create? That IDK either... Also, part of LD philosophy is ball movement and Tyreke has to have the ball in his hands to be effective.

The Kings don't want him. if they did they would have extended him right now I'd trade Harris for him in a heart beat. He won't get a max with the new CBA and the fact that all his stats have gone down every season since his rookie.

We are 2-3 against teams that currently have a winning record which is probably just as good or better than we were last year. I am a perfectionist minded person so I really would like to see this team try to get better by making a couple of moves for a rebounder, rim protector, and SF but I like the team for the most part

• Moderators

IDK about Tyreke Evans... Read that the guy isn't the best in the locker room with coaches/teammates, but I do like what he brings to the table. Tends to be a ball hog and a chucker too.

These are all reasons I am not excited about Tyreke or any inefficient scorer who needs to dominate the ball to play "his game." I am sure the Kings are shopping him and doubt they match a significant offer but it is a little hard to figure out what direction Sacramento is going.

Unless Larry Drew leads the Hawks to the 4th Seed in the playoffs - I dont see him returning. I would expect Ferry to go after a name coach to lead this team to the next level...Unfortunately Mike Brown is a close friend of Ferry's but, I Jeff Van Gundy would be a great coach to have here in ATL.