• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Guess The Starting Line Up Thread

yungsta

Postgame LD has said that there is something wrong with our chemistry and will be changes to the starting line up. So I made a thread so we can have a little fun with this and guess our starting line up.

Props to lethalweapon3 for the idea.

My guess.

Harris

John Jenkins

Smoove

Horford

Zaza

I said it before and I'll say it again, something happened it the locker room. That air things out team meeting, feelings got hurt and that comraderie and chemistry is gone.

Anybody got any insider info.?

Too bad Stevenson is hurt. We need him to defend JJ. Since we are playing Lopez I am going to say the big lines up with Teage and Korver. I like Lou's scoring punch off the bench. I would not start JJ vs JJ. Our JJ would have a tough time shooting over their JJ.

Edited by coachx
  • Like 1

Same thing/ Only difference is that Marvin isn't around to be his whipping boy. He needs to bench Josh and replace him with Josh Smith. Horf stanked it up too but he had 11 boards. Did you all see that play when Josh was cherry picking while everyone else was playing defense. LD should have pulled him then.

There's not singling people out in this game. No picking and choosing favorites. Everyone played like shit and shot turrible, and the defense was non existent from all of the players. We again out scored our opponents in turnovers, Horf leading with 4. How many times did we get to the line compared to them? This game was a game to remember. If I were LD, I would sit Smoove and Horf and put in the line up Lethal suggested. I would also make the team rewatch this game.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I think I've seen this tweet from Horford the past 2 weeks at least 3 times:

Al_Horford Keeping our heads up. Positive Vibes!

No confirmation to the rumor Al's being tabbed for the Spanish-language revival of Annie.

"The sun'll come out... mañana..."

~lw3

LD will take the easy way out and simply bench Teague.

Devin

Lou

Korver

Smith

Horford

Bringing both Lou and Teague off the bench is going to render one ineffective.

Does not matter what he does though the team has already quit.

• Premium Member

I said it before and I'll say it again, something happened it the locker room. That air things out team meeting, feelings got hurt and that comraderie and chemistry is gone.

Anybody got any insider info.?

I would guess you are right on the money.

As for my lineup:

Harris

Lou

Smith

IVAN

Horford

Edited by BrazilianHawk

LD will take the easy way out and simply bench Teague.

Devin

Lou

Korver

Smith

Horford

Bringing both Lou and Teague off the bench is going to render one ineffective.

Does not matter what he does though the team has already quit.

Teague was one of the few players who brought energy last night.

Unfortunately he got 2 quick 1st quarter fouls that forced to ride the bench for the 1st half. Lou really struggled running the offense at PG when Harris was not in.