• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Guess The Starting Line Up Thread

yungsta

Harris has been showing up. Korver has effort but isn't playing well, neither is jenkins. I'd expect the Harris/Deshawn(if he can go)/tolliver/smoove/horf. I'd love to see smoove benched but probably won't happen.

Stevenson probably will not be playing for a while. His knee is giving him trouble:

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/basketball/stevenson-have-right-knee-examined/nTwyT/

Lou has been struggling ever since he was benched. Teague and harris have been inconsistent all year. Josh plays like he has his own agenda. I do not know wtf is going on with Horford. I think some moves need to be made. Based on how josh and Teague are playing now, are you willing to pay them what they want to keep them?

I would start Lou, Jenkins or korver, smith, horford and zaza.

Funny how everyone believes that Teague is going to be the casualty in the "lineup shake".PG - HarrisG - LouF - SmithPF - HorfordC - Zazais my guess.Teague gets demoted to 6th man, and his minutes will be determined by how successful Harris and Lou are.Ivan gets sent back to the doghouse, seeing that he only played 5 minutes last night6th - Teague7th - Korver8th - Tolliver9th - Jenkins10th - Scott

I don't think it's funny that everyone knows it's going to be Teague. I think it is funny that everyone knows Drew does not have the guts to do anything else. The funniest thing is the team fell apart after Teague went to the bench with those 2 fouls and never got back in it. He didn't help when he came back in either.

• Like 1

• Admin

I read on Rotoworld.com that it will likely be Korver and Harris being sent to the bench and Lou and Ivan being promoted to starters

Larry Drew promised to "make some changes within our lineup" following Monday's embarrassing loss.

"We need to shake things up and that will be the first line of business when we get back to Atlanta is to make some changes within our lineup," he said. Kyle Korver and Devin Harris seem to be the most likely candidates to have their role altered, but Drew will go back to the drawing board following a 58-point output.

• Moderators

I read on Rotoworld.com that it will likely be Korver and Harris being sent to the bench and Lou and Ivan being promoted to starters

Larry Drew promised to "make some changes within our lineup" following Monday's embarrassing loss.

"We need to shake things up and that will be the first line of business when we get back to Atlanta is to make some changes within our lineup," he said. Kyle Korver and Devin Harris seem to be the most likely candidates to have their role altered, but Drew will go back to the drawing board following a 58-point output.

Shuffle the guys who are all bench players anyway. That'll fix it. Come on LD. You've got nothing to lose here.

I don't think it's funny that everyone knows it's going to be Teague. I think it is funny that everyone knows Drew does not have the guts to do anything else. The funniest thing is the team fell apart after Teague went to the bench with those 2 fouls and never got back in it. He didn't help when he came back in either.

This is trueDown by 1 when he picked up that 2nd foul and went outDown by 13 by the time he came back in for Lou ( who did nothing )Down by 27 before he went out the game right before the half.

Lou has been struggling ever since he was benched. Teague and harris have been inconsistent all year. Josh plays like he has his own agenda. I do not know wtf is going on with Horford. I think some moves need to be made. Based on how josh and Teague are playing now, are you willing to pay them what they want to keep them?

Lou has been struggling ever since he was benched. Teague and harris have beeLoun inconsistent all year. Josh plays like he has his own agenda. I do not know wtf is going on with Horford. I think some moves need to be made. Based on how josh and Teague are playing now, are you willing to pay them what they want to keep them?

Lou is a bench player, that is where he belongs and in that line who plays PG? - Lou is definitely not a PG.