• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight reportedly has "little" interest in playing in the ATL ( Broussard ignorance )

ATLscrubLove

This is from the same article on ESPN where they talked about the Smoove to Nets trade so take it however you want. Mr. Broussard is gonna get trolled by me some more on Twitter, I can't take anything he says literally. Either way at least we may know now that Dwight has a "little" interest rather than no interest at all...

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8934969/josh-smith-being-pursued-brooklyn-nets-trade-talks-according-sources

Dwight has family, "friends", and baby momma's in Atlanta that are blood suckers for his money.

I don't think he wants that drama.

Seriously.......the dude gets around like Wilt. Google Dwight and baby mommas.

Edited by coachx

• Moderators

Sorry. Offtopic i know but made me think of it when the baby momma issue was brought up. At some point you have to grow up and start being responsible.

I read this full NYT article about Jay Williams this weekend which was very interesting. A lot of outlets picking up on this small piece of the article. Obviously not everyone who gets to the nba is a mature adult.

I hate this out of context because the whole piece was about his life and struggles after his accident. This makes it look like he's criticizing these players but in reality he was just talking about his struggles in the nba and how he wasn't prepared for what it was like. Then its gone in a flash.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-jay-williams-says-players-222010360--nba.html

Former NBA player and current ESPN college basketball analystJay Williams told the New York Times in an interview that that some of his Chicago Bulls teammates smoke marijuana before games during the 2002-2003 season.

"I didn't know how to handle it at first," Williams said, according to the Times report. "I didn't know how to be around it. Guys were on the bench, trying to kick it to girls in the stands, having ball boys run over. I mean, some guys were high."

"There were guys smoking weed before games. Guys asking in the middle of the game, 'Do you smell popcorn?' "

Williams also said players gambled.

"They're playing dice in the back of the plane for money," Williams said. "Like, we just lost by 30 tonight! And we've got a game tomorrow! It bugged me out."

Williams' only season in the NBA was with the 2002-03 Chicago Bulls, and he averaged 9.5 points. Williams battled depression and considered suicide following a motorcycle accident in 2013 that ruined his pro career.
Edited by macdaddy

I just took a quick look at that bulls 02-03 team and I'm not surprised. Eddie Robinson, Eddy Curry, Donyell Marshall, Jalen Rose, Tyson Chandler, Jamal Crawford...those guys are a walking ad for a puff puff give world lol.

• Moderators

Dwight has family, "friends", and baby momma's in Atlanta that are blood suckers for his money.

At least he has great taste, although I can guarantee that they all are just looking for a check:

Posted Image

• Like 4

Also I like the fact nba players live like rock stars why not? They're young rich and will never ever be in another position like that ever again. If I'm on the bobcats I'm lighting up everyday and trolling for skirts by night. I guess if I'm on say the heat I'm taking it seriously but if you're on a team that's lucky to win 20 why not?

Uphill battle for sure but it's Ferry's, Gearon's, and Levenson's job in selling the vision for DH. Try to sell him on what went wrong in Orlando, LA and what will go right in Atlanta.

They would be smart to line up investors and interested sponsors all in the same meeting once July comes a rolling.

Also I like the fact nba players live like rock stars why not? They're young rich and will never ever be in another position like that ever again. If I'm on the bobcats I'm lighting up everyday and trolling for skirts by night. I guess if I'm on say the heat I'm taking it seriously but if you're on a team that's lucky to win 20 why not?

Antoine Walker, maybe?

Uphill battle for sure but it's Ferry's, Gearon's, and Levenson's job in selling the vision for DH. Try to sell him on what went wrong in Orlando, LA and what will go right in Atlanta.

They would be smart to line up investors and interested sponsors all in the same meeting once July comes a rolling.

It will be VERY hard to sell a superstar on coming here. Other than having a ton of money to spend we don't have much else to offer.

[*]Don't have very good fan support

[*]Haven't won a division title since 1994

[*]Have never gotten past the 2nd round since being in Atlanta

• Premium Member

Dwight has family, "friends", and baby momma's in Atlanta that are blood suckers for his money. I don't think he wants that drama. Seriously.......the dude gets around like Wilt. Google Dwight and baby mommas.

he has BMs in as LA well. Seems dude working starting his own AAU team. Edited by NineOhTheRino

Not defending him, but a lot of this on the women. They chase these guys like Cheetah chasing antelope. I know for a fact Josh has a complicated situation with family here in Atlanta. He has made some mistakes. Would these keep him out of Atlanta? I don't think so if the organization was right.