• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm might try to get Smoove's autograph tomorrow...

ATLscrubLove

Yes I'm going to the game tomorrow, and yes I will be wearing the jersey. So if he goes to shoot-around I'm going to hand him the jersey to sign as he is walking off with the "Mr. Brick" name plate on the back. I will try my best to get footage of this. I honestly don't care if he never signs anything for me again Posted Image

Don't take this the wrong way, but that is a d*ck move. I personally didn't care if Smoove got traded or not, but that is being a jerk. I know you probably are just having fun. Listen I hate his jump shots just as much as you, however that is a low blow. By all means though feel free to do it, just don't expect a warm reception. I might be wrong though.

• Like 2

Not ok dude. I understand he plays dumb sometimes (ok, most of the time), but Josh is one of the ONLY Hawks players in recent memory that actually loves his city, speaks about how awesome the fans are during the playoffs, and reps Atlanta on the reg. Who else does that? Maybe Zaza and Horford?

Maybe joke about the jumpers with him when he signs something. Maybe. But don't be a jerk to him. Josh seems like a pretty cool guy.

Edited by TheFuzz
  • Like 3

And people wonder why our fan base is complete shit... Posted Image

(No offense)

I actually go to games and cheer for my team. In fact this will be like my 16th game... So that's a true fan.

Not ok dude. I understand he plays dumb sometimes (ok, most of the time), but Josh is one of the ONLY Hawks players in recent memory that actually loves his city, speaks about how awesome the fans are during the playoffs, and reps Atlanta on the reg. Who else does that? Maybe Zaza and Horford?

Maybe joke about the jumpers with him when he signs something. Maybe. But don't be a jerk to him. Josh seems like a pretty cool guy.

Pretty cool guy that has blown many games for us.

Are you gonna get Teague to sign a jersey that says Mr. Inconsistent? How about get Horford to sign a jersey that says Mr. Chokes-at-the-Freethrow-line?

What if I got you to sign a jersey that says something ridiculous on it? I don't know you, you don't know Josh like that.

• Like 1

Yes I'm going to the game tomorrow, and yes I will be wearing the jersey. So if he goes to shoot-around I'm going to hand him the jersey to sign as he is walking off with the "Mr. Brick" name plate on the back. I will try my best to get footage of this. I honestly don't care if he never signs anything for me again Posted Image

I would love to see him go World Peace on yo @$$ lol

Nah, you're not worth the $$$... dude don't show your age.

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

I actually go to games and cheer for my team. In fact this will be like my 16th game... So that's a true fan.Pretty cool guy that has blown many games for us.

How about you sign a shirt and send it to me that says, "Mr. I think getting autographs is cool because I really need a girlfriend with low standards"? That way I can get your autograph on something snarky that fits you.

He's still a person, like him or not.

• Like 2

How about you sign a shirt and send it to me that says, "Mr. I think getting autographs is cool because I really need a girlfriend with low standards"? That way I can get your autograph on something snarky that fits you. He's still a person, like him or not.

You must really think I'm serious, lol. I was thinking about it but I'd never go through with it. And wow, terrible comeback.

You know, in an era where people do nothing but chase the almighty $ and will drop their loyalty to say "their home state of OHIO" to usurp rules and buy championships, I think its refreshing we have a guy in town who was born and bred here, loves the city/state and logo. His hero growing up is from the team and his associations are local. I'll take Smith and a few bad jumpers over choke* Johnson or no loyalty Lebron any day of the week. And if he proves me wrong this summer, I'll be consistent and turn on him in an instant.

• Like 2