• Current Donation Goals

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

Smoove, Al, & Teague

AHawks89

AL is starting to try an take control of the team I feel like. I rarely see him demand the ball at the end of games like he has been doing lately. He is playing fearless! Teague is passing like he is the next Paul/Rondo. And Smoove has been playing extremely consistent lately. How can u not love watching these Hawks!?

Edited by hawkrule152
  • Like 4

If Smoove will be smart and not break our bank, we have the money to bring in better pieces! I'm not convinced he won't take a max deal and leave us just yet. Gawd, I'd love to get Smoove back and lure Jefferson here. A Horf, Jefferson, Smoove front court??? That's three 6'10ish guys that can shoot and run. We have the money!!!!

• Like 1

If Smoove will be smart and not break our bank, we have the money to bring in better pieces! I'm not convinced he won't take a max deal and leave us just yet. Gawd, I'd love to get Smoove back and lure Jefferson here. A Horf, Jefferson, Smoove front court??? That's three 6'10ish guys that can shoot and run. We have the money!!!!

Watching this game i'm not sure if I want Al Jeff anymore for this team. Horford dominated him. How many C's in this league can catch up with Horf? Same with PF's with Smoove. If we consistently pushed the ball (which is why the two pg-combo system needs to stay; Retain Harris or get Tyreke) we are talking about HUGE advantages offensively and defensively.

If we can't get Dwight/CP3 Iggy may not be a bad signing.

PG-TeagueSG-Harris or TyrekeSF-IggyPF-SmooveC-Horf

We are talking about an athletic run n gun team that is elite defensively. Also FIVE elite passers for their position in ONE lineup. When has that ever been done before? A run-n-gun lineup where EVERY player has court vision is absolutely scary to think about.

Just need a coach that would stress running at all times on offense and aggressive defensive schemes.

Teague has the great combo of that scoop shot or dunking on your head. His split-second decision making has improved drastically. What can you say about the two headed demon monster in the frontcourt? They feeling it. I swear you can feel the better chemistry and energy between the three without Joey.

• Premium Member

Josh isn't Joe Johnson. He won't leave a preferred situation and go to a subpar one for more money. He wants to win.

Just need a coach that would stress running at all times on offense and aggressive defensive schemes.

Last time I checked we were tied for third in fast break points and our transition D is much better than average. It's no coincidence that Ferry's here and we play a Spurs-style of ball of passing the ball and making consistent, crisp defensive rotations. Give LD a little love at least. Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3