• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kyle Korver's 3-Point Streak?

PaceRam

Yep! It's still going! GO HAWKS!! And, Bulls are beating the Heat!

Thanks for the answer! I have mixed emotions about the Bulls/Heat Game. I wanted the Bulls to lose since they are playing for playoff positioning with the Hawks but I really wanted to see the Heat streak come to an end!

• Premium Member

Does this really need its own thread?

Maybe it doesn't need its own thread, but the 'Squawk isn't really at a point where we need to limit topics about our team, imo.

Some people can't watch all of the games, and I think this could even be a thread to keep people updated with Korvers impressive streak.

My question now, is this a regular season streak or will our postseason games count too?

Does this really need its own thread?

Yes, and it's a fine thread topic. Where else would it go? Korver streak alive! Hope he's a Hawk next year to break the all-time record.

I think there was already a thread started about a month ago. I think it's virtually impossible he comes back next year, though. Korver has been a huge fan favorite at every stop. Being booed at home at the free throw line is a memory I'm sure he doesn't want to repeat. I think I heard this morning on NBATV that Curry broke Korver's fastest to 600 threes mark by 50 games or something crazy.

I can understand the Hawks not getting any pub from ESPN/SC. But they have been talking about this Miami streak and the Nuggets streak along with the old Lakers streak for months. How about they give a shoutout to Kyle Korver so people can acknowledge what is actually happening in Atlanta is nothing short of amazing. A streak of 65+ games with a 3 pointer is ridiculous in my mind. Things like this dont happen to often as well

• Like 1

Also hawks own another individual record set by Bob Petit. He averaged the most free throws per game of anyone in league history at 7.6 or 7.8 if I'm not mistaken.Yes I believe Korver can pass Reggie Miller for 4th overall but needs next season to get top 3...I forgot who #3 was but #2 is Michael Adams and #1 is Dana Barros.

• Moderators

I can understand the Hawks not getting any pub from ESPN/SC. But they have been talking about this Miami streak and the Nuggets streak along with the old Lakers streak for months. How about they give a shoutout to Kyle Korver so people can acknowledge what is actually happening in Atlanta is nothing short of amazing. A streak of 65+ games with a 3 pointer is ridiculous in my mind. Things like this dont happen to often as well

Man that's one of the things I love about Atlanta sports. We just fly under the radar, get no publicity from the major media networks, just go about our business, and then BAM, we knock Orlando out of the playoffs, give Rose and the Bulls a run for their money, and push a playoff series to 7 games vs. the Celtics. We are the thorn in everybody's side. I'm really excited about Braves baseball this season for that same reason... Posted Image