• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Zaza - Out for the Season

hawkrule152

Atlanta Hawks @ATLHawks

Zaza Pachulia is out for the season. He will have surgery on his Achilles on Wednesday. #ATLHawks

Thats goin to hurt is in the playoffs. Injury bug is hittin us hard this year

good luck to his recovery

i have to wonder if he has played his last game as a Hawk

and yes we definitely will miss him in the playoffs

thank god we have Ivan at least

Go Hawks!

I hope he hasnt played his last game in a Hawk uni! He has made it clear he loves Atlanta and that this is his home. I think he would be willing to take less to stay here, but thats just my opinion. A guy can dream right?

F@$k. I wish a speedy recovery to King Zaza. Y'all right, Ivan's finally gonna get the minutes he deserves. If his efficiency increases with minutes, as it almost always does with NBA players, that'll be huge for us, but certainly not a replacement for a hard-nosed, 270 pound veteran.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Sorry to hear that for Z-Pac, and hope he recovers well enough to come back strong next season. And hopefully, in particular, for us! He hits age 30 next season, and being unavailable for the last two postseasons should bring the size and length of offers by other teams this summer down a notch.

I definitely owe the BBB a lunchtime visit and will do so this week.

~lw3

• Premium Member

Zaza should retire a Hawk. The Hawks need players that actually WANT to be here. Not to mention he's been a bonafide Playoff warrior for us. I hope he has a speedy recovery and doesn't rush it. The last thing he needs to do is completely rupture it. I've had an achilles rupture and it is no joke.

• Like 1

• Moderators

He'll be back. He just loves this city too damn much and the feeling amongst the fans is mutual. He is a high value player with a no quit attitude. Good, gritty rebounder, decent free throw shooter, and above all, a high level of toughness. Z-Pac!!!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zaza is done here. The guy has been hurt, inconsistent and threatened to be traded the last 3 yrs. Honestly he made it easy from a business standpoint.

You won't be getting a goodbye/thank-you note if he does leave.