SG: Tyreke Evans

SF: Chandler Parsons

PF: Al Horford

C: Al Jefferson

Reserves

PG: Lou Williams/ Dennis Schröder (Draft pick)SG: Kyle Korver/ John Jenkins

SF: Corey Brewer

PF: Ivan Jonhson/ Mike Scott

C: Johan Petro/ Gorgui Dieng (Draft pick)

• Like 2

PG: Jeff Teague/Louis Williams

SG: OJ Mayo/John Jenkins

SF: Josh Smith/Kyle Korver

PF: Al Horford/Ivan Johnson/Mike Scott

C: Al Jefferson/Zaza Pachulia

Possibly add Withey in the draft and Erick Green.

Starting 5 PG: Jeff TeagueSG: Tyreke EvansSF: Chandler ParsonsPF: Al HorfordC: Al Jefferson Reserves PG: Lou Williams/ Dennis Schröder (Draft pick)SG: Kyle Korver/ John JenkinsSF: Corey BrewerPF: Ivan Jonhson/ Mike ScottC: Johan Petro/ Gorgui Dieng (Draft pick)

Lol I'm laughing extremely hard! Not because your lineups aren't good because it really is a great lineup....the reason I'm laughing is because we have a better chance at getting D12 and CP3 than grabbing Chandler Parsons from the rockets! LolBut this lineup kicks ass bro....so far I like it the best!

We apparently discussed trading Josh to Philly for Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes earlier this year. I would look at that again in a sign and trade.PG- Jeff Teague, Shane LarkinSG- Evan Turner, Lou Williams, John JenkinsC- Spencer Hawes, ZaZa, Jeff WitheyPF- Al Horford, Dejuan Blair, Mike ScottSF- Kyle Korver, Corey BrewerDraft Larkin and Withey. Larkin is a great athlete and clutch shooter. Whithey provides def help with his shot blocking skills.

No Paul or Dwight? How about something like this:*S&T Josh Smith to Celtics for Pierce. Let Doc take a crack at him playing along side buddy Rondo. We get to (sorta) try again in 2014 when Pierce's 16 million come off.*Sign Pekovic. I think Pek will be matched, but lets say he isn't.*Sign Tony Allen. He's getting up there, but still can be a defensive stud and I like him bringing the work ethic in.Team:PG - Jeff Teague, Devin Harris, (2nd Rd Pick) or Shelvin MackSG - Tony Allen, Lou Williams, John JenkinsSF - Paul Pierce, (Sergey Karasev), (2nd Rd Pick)PF - Al Horford, Carl Landry, Mike ScottC - Nikola Pekovic, (Adams or Withey), Vet Minimum BigNot saying I love bringing old man Pierce on, but just an option to retry again in 14. There are probably other options like this Ferry could explore.Landry could be too expensive? Maybe it's a Dejaun Blair or something on a 1 year. Would have loved to have brought Pachulia and Korver back. But demand for these two could be high, especially Korver. Just replace him in draft with Karasev.

This city needs a superstar for excitement. Good players won't do the work, we already had them for years. So for me, if we can't land CP3 or Howard, tanking to get a potential superstar in 2014 Draft is the way to go.

But if Ferry can't risk that, then I would be happy with this:

Al Jefferson (14 mil/yr)

Al Horford (12 mil/yr)

Andre Iguodala (13 mil/yr)

Tony Allen (8 mil/yr)

Jeff Teague (8 mil/yr)

Bench:

Lou Williams (5.25 mil/yr)

John Jenkins (1.25 mil/yr)

Kyle Korver (mid level - 5 mil/yr)

Ivan Johnson (bi-annual exception)

Rookie Center

Rookie SF

Mike Scott

I am not a capologist but if we release all of our expirings other than Teague who has a hold of 6 mil, we should have enough money to sign Iggy, Tony Allen and Jefferson. Then we can sign Teague to a 8-9 mil/yr contract (which should be enough for him imo). Later on sign Korver to MLE and Ivan to Bi-annual exception. Fill the rest with vet minimum and draft.

I am not high on Jefferson, I don't like his defense and he is a black hole. That being said, with such a line up, we would have a lot of problems with scoring. So guys like Jefferson and Lou who can score at will are important.

Bring'em home Ferry :-)

Edit: Of course this is based on the assumption that these players don't resign with their teams which is unfortunately unlikely for Tony Allen or Iggy unless we overpay.

Edited by nitte

This city needs a superstar for excitement. Good players won't do the work, we already had them for years. So for me, if we can't land CP3 or Howard, tanking to get a potential superstar in 2014 Draft is the way to go. But if Ferry can't risk that, then I would be happy with this: Al Jefferson (14 mil/yr)Al Horford (12 mil/yr)Andre Iguodala (13 mil/yr)Tony Allen (8 mil/yr)Jeff Teague (8 mil/yr) Bench: Lou Williams (5.25 mil/yr)John Jenkins (1.25 mil/yr)Kyle Korver (mid level - 5 mil/yr)Ivan Johnson (bi-annual exception)Rookie CenterRookie SFMike Scott I am not a capologist but if we release all of our expirings other than Teague who has a hold of 6 mil, we should have enough money to sign Iggy, Tony Allen and Jefferson. Then we can sign Teague to a 8-9 mil/yr contract (which should be enough for him imo). Later on sign Korver to MLE and Ivan to Bi-annual exception. Fill the rest with vet minimum and draft. I am not high on Jefferson, I don't like his defense and he is a black hole. That being said, with such a line up, we would have a lot of problems with scoring. So guys like Jefferson and Lou who can score at will are important. Bring'em home Ferry :-) Edit: Of course this is based on the assumption that these players don't resign with their teams which is unfortunately unlikely for Tony Allen or Iggy unless we overpay.

that lineup would be tough defensively.

• Premium Member

If It's on me, here's my picks:

Jeff Teague

O.J. Mayo

Kyle Korver

Al Horford

Al Jefferson

The keys to these picks.

1. Let Josh Walk.

2. Inside out game.

I would let Teague learn to play pick and roll with Big Al (primarily) and then pass out to shooters.

I also have 1 BU that's going to cost us a little.

AK-47.

SO you can see.. I'm setting the table.

New Coach = Jerry Sloan.

• Moderators

Jeff Teague/Rookie PG/Daniel Gibson

Brandon Rush/Lou Williams/John Jenkins

Corey Brewer/Kyle Korver/Joe Ingles (or Sergiy Gladyr)

Al Horford/Ivan Johnson/Mike Scott

Tiago Splitter/Zaza Pachulia/Rookie C

~lw3