• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rudy Gobert

Hawk88

Guest Walter

The dude jumps like a girl. He plays with like a 12 inch vertical. He's pretty much built like a girl as well. A flat chested one. I think he would thrive in the WNBA. I will be bummed if we pick him. Hawk88

For the record. You throw around hyperbole like a girl! 25" no step, 29" max vert. http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/javale-mcgee-1197/stats/ http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Rudy-Gobert-5878/ This is the best physical comparison. Rudy has control of his faculties, however. Imagine a focused McGee. Not bad. W

For the record. You throw around hyperbole like a girl! 25" no step, 29" max vert.http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/javale-mcgee-1197/stats/http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Rudy-Gobert-5878/ This is the best physical comparison. Rudy has control of his faculties, however. Imagine a focused McGee. Not bad. W

He hardly jumps when he plays. Reminds me of high school girls basketball. The plays I watched he jumps 8 to 12 inches tops. I know his combine numbers but I don't see it on the court.

Guest Walter

He hardly jumps when he plays. Reminds me of high school girls basketball. The plays I watched he jumps 8 to 12 inches tops. I know his combine numbers but I don't see it on the court.

Jumps like a girl. I get it. Have you got nothing else? He reaches 5" below the rim standing. What do you want a 40" vert as well?
  • Like 2

He's 7'2. He can probably dunk on his tippy toes. In a league where there aren't many dominant centers he can be a monster if he develops some post moves. Look how Roy Hibbert averaged 24 and 10 against the heat with only a jump hook. Gobert could be a beast if the right coach gets him.

• Moderators

Walter lol that was funny. Now that would be a sight to see...a 7'2" dude with a 40" vertical...lol wow

Basically, you are talking about Wilt. Wilt was 7'1'' and was competitive as a track athlete in the high jump, broad jump and triple jump. He ended up in the volleyball hall of fame when he took up the sport competitively after retiring from the NBA.

Well we know the Hawks are at least looking at him...

• Like 1

Just to note, from Peachtree:

Nubyjas told me that he spoke briefly with Plumlee who said that he would be back for a workout with the Hawks again once the NBA Finals were over so Mike Budenholzer can be in attendance.

So, Plumlee is really the first name we have seen that will be returning to Atlanta for a workout when Mike Budenholzer can be in attendance.

I'm interested in seeing who else is brought in. The Hawks brought in John Jenkins twice last year. He worked out with Jared Cunningham on the first workout, and then they measured him up against Doron Lamb, Darius Miller, and Evan Fournier the second go around.

Needless to say, if they are bringing Plumlee back for a 2nd look, they are interested in him. He has the kind of character they are looking for in a player with his work ethic, and his athletic skills and style of play is similar to Tiago Splitter.

Yep I have a feeling that Plumlee is going to be one of the picks unless he performs poorly against whomever he works out against next time. The Spurs need to finish this tonight so that Budz can get back here and get some of these 2nd workouts in before the draft.

Yep I have a feeling that Plumlee is going to be one of the picks unless he performs poorly against whomever he works out against next time. The Spurs need to finish this tonight so that Budz can get back here and get some of these 2nd workouts in before the draft.

Yeah. I can't decide who I think they will take with the other pick. On the one hand, Jamaal Franklin is everything they are looking for in a player from a character and work ethic standpoint. On the other hand, Reggie Bullock has everything they are looking for from a skill level. I haven't read anything about Bullock's work ethic, but as I have said before, he is a very similar player to Danny Green. Green made more plays defensively than Bullock, but they are both three and D guys on the perimeter.

The other question is whether they go with another big.

I think Danny will eventually dip into the international pool for talent, but right now, he needs players that can come in and contribute to the team early on.

Just to note, I think my ideal draft would be Gorgui Dieng and Jamaal Franklin, but I've got a feeling that Dieng may be in play for Oklahoma City as well.

You know how serious Jamaal Franklin is about his basketball?

The guy doesn't even have a twitter account. At least I can't find his account if he has one.

He's too buys working on his game than to mess around on twitter.

• Like 1