• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Winter is Coming - Game of Thrones season finale tonight

Admin

Nope, I've only read about the first 1/2 of the first book and that was years ago.

My daughter and I talk about what is going on the show and what we think is going to happen, so it's all hypothesizing for us.

First death next season:

I can't remember her name, but she's the sister of Reek. She's going to rescue him at the end of the season finally. Reason I think she gets it: You don't go into the process of making someone named Reek and have him come out smelling like a rose. Having the rescue fail only continues his torment, especially if his sister dies in front of him.

Biggest death:

Tywin Lanister. He's killed off 1/2 the Stark clan and now is the time for the Lanisters to start getting it. With Tywin's death, Joffrey is free to be the insane kid-king he wants to be.

So those are my bets.

I think the first death of the season will be... A white walker! Lol. I think it's playing out to be that the White Walkers will have to be killed off by the remaining dragons (seeing that their weakness is fire). So maybe Daenerys will make out a deal where she gets the throne or something if she helps the kingdoms out. I don't know... And I will go with you on Tywin's death for the biggest!

I think the first death of the season will be... A white walker! Lol. I think it's playing out to be that the White Walkers will have to be killed off by the remaining dragons (seeing that their weakness is fire). So maybe Daenerys will make out a deal where she gets the throne or something if she helps the kingdoms out. I don't know... And I will go with you on Tywin's death for the biggest!

Maybe she marries Stannis

Maybe she marries Stannis

I suspect she marries John Snow. They are at opposite ends of the earth, but are slowly moving towards one another: one in fire and one in ice (hence the sub-title of the series)

• Like 1

I suspect she marries John Snow. They are at opposite ends of the earth, but are slowly moving towards one another: one in fire and one in ice (hence the sub-title of the series)

I like that guess! Sounds plausible to me. I definitely think that John Snow will be the last man standing in this thing after it's all said and done.

It's fun seeing the guesses and knowing the actual outcome.

Who knows maybe the writers will throw you book nerds a curve and switch up how it ends...

I was reading an article earlier today about this new casting being 'white-washing', as most people expected the red viper to be of a darker complexion. I haven't even finished the first book yet, anyone that's read the books have any insight on this character?

• 11 months later...

We should start a dead pool for those who haven't read the books. Who gets killed next season? Tywin? The Hound?

I doubt any more Starks die. It is time for some Lanister death.

Stealth spoiler. So so dirty man. So dirty.

Another season ended way too soon. 10 one hour episodes are just ridiculous for such an enormous universe of characters.

Really good season though and looking forward to 9 months from now for next season.

I hate having to wait also. These episodes should be 2-hours. I think last nights episode was one of the top 3 episodes so far in the series.