• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Andrew Bynum

Vol4ever

• Premium Member

Bynum can play, remember back in the playoffs a couple of seasons ago he dominated. Question is does he want to play and does he have the work ethic? He is the closest thing to Dwight Howard. I would roll the dice on him.

I agree he has talent, but unfortunately his mind is not in the right place..he rather bowl, and do other stuff than play ball. Bynum has a kid's mentality and I would sign him to a 1year deal for about 7 to 8mill with gurrantees in place

Edited by wolvetigers
  • Like 2

Bynum can play, remember back in the playoffs a couple of seasons ago he dominated. Question is does he want to play and does he have the work ethic? He is the closest thing to Dwight Howard. I would roll the dice on him.

He clearly doesn't have the work ethic. I think 80% of injuries comes from players not doing the right thing with their bodies.

• Like 3

• Moderators

Dwight still a possibility but if he chooses Houston, then I would be okay with Bynum because he is: Dwight - star power + injury-proneness + a mid-range jumper + reliable FT shooting. I'd take a shot at him on a 3-year deal. I believe Horf/Bynum would be just as dominate as Howard/Horford.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dwight still a possibility but if he chooses Houston, then I would be okay with Bynum because he is: Dwight - star power + injury-proneness + a mid-range jumper + reliable FT shooting. I'd take a shot at him on a 3-year deal. I believe Horf/Bynum would be just as dominate as Howard/Horford.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 yrs. is too much IMO. That could sink our battleship if it didn't work out and there is a good chance that it wouldn't.