• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks just finished meeting with Dwight

GameTime

• Moderators

Teague/FA/Brewer/Horford/Dwight

I have a feeling.

I think you could be right but Brewer will sign for a lot cheaper than Iggy, so don't count out getting Brewer AND Smoove or Monta. Put Brewer at 2 if Smoove resigns or keep him at 3 if Monta signs.

I think you could be right but Brewer will sign for a lot cheaper than Iggy, so don't count out getting Brewer AND Smoove or Monta. Put Brewer at 2 if Smoove resigns or keep him at 3 if Monta signs.

Yup. Hey, that will make Dwight and Horford happy. It's a win win situation.

I like how our team is not letting stuff leak out unlike Dallas, Houston, and Lakers. They all look very very desperate & pathetic. All I've heard about Atlanta meeting up with Howard is that it went well. I hate not knowing, but that could always be a good thing.

• Like 2

Why is everyone so high on Corey Brewer?? He's a subpar defender and an inefficient shooter. Dude had like zero assists in the playoffs. I counted!

His best days are further behind him than his hairline. I'll pass.

you mean the part of how lebron's and wade's hometown teams were considered favorites to sign them that offseason? we know how that one ended.

The part where Jay-Z and the Nets had all the allure and LeBron ended up deciding "quietly" before the decision that he was going to Miami.

Why is everyone so high on Corey Brewer?? He's a subpar defender and an inefficient shooter. Dude had like zero assists in the playoffs. I counted!

His best days are further behind him than his hairline. I'll pass.

According to Hollinger (ESPN Insider) he is close to an elite wing defender, and if the Hawks are seriously thinking about him, it would suggest that they agree.

According to Hollinger (ESPN Insider) he is close to an elite wing defender, and if the Hawks are seriously thinking about him, it would suggest that they agree.

Hollinger doesn't work for ESPN anymore. He is VP of Operations for the Grizzlies. Brewer is probably close to being a very good wing defender, but he can't shoot for crap... except against the Hawks. He's a hell of a rebounder for a SG/SF though. I remember that one game back when he was a T-Wolve where he had like 19 offensive rebounds against us.