• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: USA Today Sports : Rockets want both Howard and Smoove

ATLscrubLove

• Premium Member

So the Hawks take an L and help another team acquire their big three in hopes we can land a big free agent next season. We couldn't even land any this season so maybe I'm missing something here? Wasn't this the year we were pinching our pennies for? Or are we supposed to tank (again) and hope for a superstar in next year's draft? I'm starting to feel a little concerned about the direction this is going. It's just looking a little too familiar to me.

Omar Asik and 1st rounder. Would love to have Asik he plays hard and rebounds with the best of them. Not enough basketballs for Smith, Harden, and Dwight. BUT maybe Hakeem and McHale are the keys to get Josh to start playing like an actual big man.

It's a good thing I'm not a GM because there ain't no way in HELL I'm going to put everything on the table trying to get Dwight Howard and then, when he breaks my heart and tells me no, turn around and help another damn team help get him instead. I don't care how much it helps my team. I'm petty! DatWerkk: PETTINESS LIVES HERE!

Hell yeah and I agree my friend! Why the hell are we helping other teams become dominant!
  • Like 1

Lets just say we help Houston get smith and Howard....how do you like this lineup?TeagueTyreke EvansParsonsHorford AsikThat lineup can atleast get to the playoffs and Lou is our 6th manNot a champ lineup but they are young and we can add on as years come

Do y'all wanna actually get something for Josh or just let him walk? I mean if we're gonna actually get something somewhat worth while this seems to be our best bet.

I do its better to get assets that will help us in the future then to get jealous and let him walk for nothing. We dont have many assets at all. If we are going to start asset building and building for the future this is a great situation to help jumpstart that.

I like the lineup but the odds of getting Parsons are beyond slim to none...I can't imagine that he would even be touchable...I truly think we will tank it if there is no D12 coming our way...Better to build thru the draft then put a bandaid on this team to limp into the playoffs next year...We have done that over and over and never been near a championship.

we arent getting parsons. They dont have to dump his salary since he is making less than 1mil a year.

Than no trade....I guess ferry will tank this off season then and play the young guys we drafted.

we arent getting parsons. They dont have to dump his salary since he is making less than 1mil a year.

If Houston wants Smith and D12, we hold the cards. If all they want is D12 or Smith they don't need anyone's help.

Forget Parsons, he won't be included in any deal. Parsons was with them in trying to recruit Howard I believe. Asik and 1st is likely the best we can hope for.

We should be able to get a young player like Jones out of it as well.

Forget Parsons, he won't be included in any deal. Parsons was with them in trying to recruit Howard I believe. Asik and 1st is likely the best we can hope for.

I agree Im fine with asik and a pick. Asik has alot of value if you want to flip him.he is an elite rebounder and a great defender. he is about to turn only 27.

I think if that is the best we could hope for and was already on the drawing board, it would have leaked; or even been announced by now. Its not considered tampering and its ok to mention any deals and offers you have on the table now.

So not only forget Parsons, but forget trading with Houston to help them get D12.

Edited by Buzzard