• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

*2013* Update: Hawks have agreed to deal with Paul Millsap

Admin

• Premium Member

Another POS twitter post from Alex Kennedy.. the dude sucks. WTH would Danny Ferry sign PAUL MILLSAP (JR. AL HORFORD)?

According to the people on Houston Rockets radio, Kennedy is the only guy that got it right about Howard?!

• Like 1

These things are not mutually exclusive, unless the plan is to pay him 12 million or something. Mike Scott has been training to play minutes at SF so there are plenty of minutes at PF to go around after Al gets his.

I'm just wondering if Millsap is ok with coming off the bench?

Horford, Asik, and Milaap would actually be a pretty solid frontline rotation.I like it a lot as long as a true C is brought in as well.

Agreed. If you an get those 3 guys locked up for under 30 million then you've got a heck of a front court. Especially if you can bring Zaza back cheap and get Muscala some minutes.

I'm just wondering if Millsap is ok with coming off the bench?

Millsap would be okay scrubbing toilets if they asked him to. He's the epitome of a Spurs style of team first player.

• Like 3

I honestly dont know anything about Millsap so feel free to completely tell me Im a moron.

He is 6'8. Shot 33% from 3. Averaged 1.3 steals. Could we play him at the 3? Asik-Horford-Millsap-Korver-PG(Whoever that is) is not a bad lineup.

Does Millsap have quick feet? Could he handle SF?

According to the people on Houston Rockets radio, Kennedy is the only guy that got it right about Howard?!

No. Alex Kennedy POSTED his tweet RIGHT after the statement from Mitch Kupchak was released. Just a few seconds later.. I'm seeing right through the guy's masquerade.

I honestly dont know anything about Millsap so feel free to completely tell me Im a moron. He is 6'8. Shot 33% from 3. Averaged 1.3 steals. Could we play him at the 3? Asik-Horford-Millsap-Korver-PG(Whoever that is) is not a bad lineup. Does Millsap have quick feet? Could he handle SF?

No he is a pure PF and is as fundamentally sound as they come. Tough and smart PF. He really does everything better then Smith, at the PF position, except for jumping and running in a straight line. Edited by coachx
  • Like 1

No he is a pure PF and is as fundamentally sound as they come. Tough and smart PF. He really does everything better then Smith, at the PF position, except for jumping and running in a straight line.

I know he is a great player. I just had no idea on the details. Id love him here no matter what because as everyone has said he is a team guy, I just really want Horford to play PF

so we replace him with another undersized PF wtf?

At least Millsap plays like a PF and brings his lunch box with him to work every day. He's not my ideal guy to sign but he's an upgrade over Josh in most areas.