• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Racine columnist: Jennings seeking $12 m

sturt

• Moderators

Danny better be sure he will seriously mature as a player for that salary range. I don't get the Ellis/Jennings fascination. At least Jennings was 23 last season so the prospect of development is better, but at that salary you are paying for thy development without it happening yet.

• Like 3

(Don't know how to make the tweet thingy work...)

It's tough. You gotta click that blue and white bird button and then paste in the Tweet URL.

At the same $$ amount I'd prefer Jennings over Ellis simply because of ability to become a better player, but none of them (Teague included) are worth as much as Al Horford. At $12 million they can kick rocks as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 2

I will say one thing for Jennings. He has been playing next to Monta for a couple years and thus impacted his game negatively. Another thing is that he's never had a developing type coach in Bud. He's still super young. And we have talent like Horford and Millsap as well as outside shooters who spread the floor like Korver and Jenkins. Again I'm skeptical, but I think I'd take a chance on him over Teague at this point.

At the same $$ amount I'd prefer Jennings over Ellis simply because of ability to become a better player, but none of them (Teague included) are worth as much as Al Horford. At $12 million they can kick rocks as far as I'm concerned.

How much of a hypocrite could you be my god. You say a you don't want an ineficiant chucker, you say players won't just "change their stripes" changing teams. I promise you Jennings will come to Atlanta and shoot sub 40% like his CAREER average. Monta has a history of good shooting so that's why I can get behind signing him.

Edited by atljonesbro