• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Andrew Bynum MEGA Thread - post all discussion here

WillBarrow

• Premium Member

OH PLEASE!

It comes down to matchups and having a coach who can react. Can Milsap play SF every night against every team? No. But can he do it a lot of times and give us a BIG advantage on the front line? Yes.

We play Deetroit...I got no worries with Paul Milsap on Smoove.

Why not have Horf play SF??

• Moderators

Millsap will play SF most of the time if we get Bynum. Which he is very well capable of. I'd still rather have him on say LeBron that Korver... Need someone physical like Millsap there even if he is a little heavier than would be liked.

Millsap will certainly not play SF. He'll be the third wheel in our dominate C/PF rotation... Start with Bynum/Horford, then Horford/Millsap, then Bynum/Millsap. We'll ALWAYS have a post player on the floor and Horford is the key to making this work because he can play both C and PF. I'm seeing the minutes spread evenly, around 32 per game, per player, so in essence, Millsap is an off the bench starter... lol We still need a starting SF and/or SG depending if Korver starts or not. Would love to see us snatch up Brewer cheaply.

• Like 1

I guess all of you who think its outrageous that Millsap play SF haven't done much research but he has played SF and he has played it well. Granted its a relatively small sample size at around 125 minutes last year but he has played it and he has no trouble with it. In fact the only area where you see much drop off is in his rebounding. But yeah, continue to be so hilarious about something that couldn't possibly, but has, happen.

Could the signing of Kyle Korver be what get's us Bynum?

Seriously...if he thinks about it.

Front line ass-kickers: A. Bynum, A. Horford, P. Milsap (he won't have to do all the work inside by himself)

Shooter at SG: K. Korver...best in the league at making shots..hustles..works on D as best he can.

PG...Teague (we can always match) or Jennings.

Pretty F'n good line up if you ask me - beats the H3LL out of Cleveland.

IMHO.

• Like 1

I guess all of you who think its outrageous that Millsap play SF haven't done much research but he has played SF and he has played it well. Granted its a relatively small sample size at around 125 minutes last year but he has played it and he has no trouble with it. In fact the only area where you see much drop off is in his rebounding. But yeah, continue to be so hilarious about something that couldn't possibly, but has, happen.

I thought that Millsap declared, in no uncertain terms, that he absolutely did not like/want to play the 3.

Is this inaccurate?

• Moderators

Gotta love my Hawks. They all secretive and ****...

Watch it be DeMarre Carroll! lol

~lw3

Gotta love my Hawks. They all secretive and ****...

Watch it be DeMarre Carroll! lol

~lw3

My guess is it will be for one or more of the guys we already know about. Millsap, Carroll, etc...

agree but Bynum's decision is imminent and could be made by then?

Doubt it but if that is somehow to be the case, it would be one of the best kept secrets I have ever seen in the history of sports.

Stuff like that is rarely secret from the media up till the time of the official announcement by the actual team.

I laugh about all these articles saying Bynum would visit us yeasterday and announce his decision yesterday when there was an article in the Clev Plain dealer yesterday morning that clearly stated he was going to visit Dallas today.

• Premium Member

Could the signing of Kyle Korver be what get's us Bynum?

Seriously...if he thinks about it.

Front line ass-kickers: A. Bynum, A. Horford, P. Milsap (he won't have to do all the work inside by himself)

Shooter at SG: K. Korver...best in the league at making shots..hustles..works on D as best he can.

PG...Teague (we can always match) or Jennings.

Pretty F'n good line up if you ask me - beats the H3LL out of Cleveland.

IMHO.

Would you rather play with Korver or Kyrie?