• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bucks about to offer Jeff Teague

NBASupes

how so? Jennings, Millsap, Horford, and Pek/Bynum? That's a good start IMO.

Well Bynum will do a good job holding down his end of the bench, and Jennings is a loser. Excellent additions for a tanking campaign while putting forth the appearance that we're trying to do something positive. Pek wants to remain in Minnesota.

Edited by Watchman

You call all these guys losers. The Bucks have always been "losers". A change of scenery might just be what Brandon needs. It's hard to play everyday knowing your team sucks. Brandon WAS the Bucks offense.

Dang, it's a sad state when a sub 40% shooter is your offense.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

We all know that even one negative personality can adversely affect an entire team both on and off the floor. We know Horford, Millsap, Korver and Carroll all maintain a positive and professional attitude thru the ups and downs of a season. This is why I can't understand why the Hawks are targeting guys like Ellis and Jennings who don't seem to be those kind of guys.

• Like 1

I have avoided the Teague/Jennings (and Ellis) debate until now, but I find it important to add....

Whenever we have played the Bucks in the past, the chat (and forum I am guessing) TEARS Jennings up, thanking our lucky stars that we don't have to deal with his terrible shot selection, pouty attitude and irrational confidence. But now out of nowhere when we talk about getting him, half the board somehow starts to love him? I for one still hope the Hawks don't have to put up with him.

He has only shot above 40% in his career versus 9 teams: Charlotte, Detroit, GS, Houston, LAC, Brooklyn, NYK, Portland, and Sacramento.

This dude is a mainly offense player who isn't even good on offense. He has been in the league for 4 years and hasn't improved AT ALL. So tell me, why in the world would you pay him 33-50% more than you would pay Jeff Teague, a player who has shown marked development in the past few seasons....?

Five star comment.

Well Bynum will do a good job holding down his end of the bench, and Jennings is a loser. Excellent additions for a tanking campaign while putting forth the appearance that we're trying to do something positive. Pek wants to remain in Minnesota.

A 23 year old loser who averages 13pt 4ast per game and has star power ability. Now the real challenge is whether Bud can mold him into a better decision maker and all around player. Definitely a risk worth taking.

I have avoided the Teague/Jennings (and Ellis) debate until now, but I find it important to add....

Whenever we have played the Bucks in the past, the chat (and forum I am guessing) TEARS Jennings up, thanking our lucky stars that we don't have to deal with his terrible shot selection, pouty attitude and irrational confidence. But now out of nowhere when we talk about getting him, half the board somehow starts to love him? I for one still hope the Hawks don't have to put up with him.

He has only shot above 40% in his career versus 9 teams: Charlotte, Detroit, GS, Houston, LAC, Brooklyn, NYK, Portland, and Sacramento.

This dude is a mainly offense player who isn't even good on offense. He has been in the league for 4 years and hasn't improved AT ALL. So tell me, why in the world would you pay him 33-50% more than you would pay Jeff Teague, a player who has shown marked development in the past few seasons....?

B/C Teague is not aggressive, shows no capacity to lead a team or an offense. If you are Ferry you already drafted a Schröder who is probably 2 away - taking a small risk on a player with Star ability is a risk we have the luxury to take.

• Premium Member

We could still do a SnT. The problem is, the Bucks are forcing Atlanta hand, Atlanta is waiting for Bynum and Milwaukee is just jumping the gun. If this happens, we can still sign one of them.

It appears that Milwaukee has been pushing the trade for several days and the Hawks are not responding or wanting different players. So now the offer sheet puts more pressure on the Hawks

A 23 year old loser who averages 13pt 4ast per game and has star power ability. Now the real challenge is whether Bud can mold him into a better decision maker and all around player. Definitely a risk worth taking.

Sorry, just don't see it, especially when you consider the asking price and the fact that he is not even as good as Teague.

• Like 1

If we were able to sign a heathly Bynum and Jennings (and our newbie coach could put the team together...we would be in the Championshi series - after beating LeBron's team.....just....my...humble...opinion

Imagine Bynum posting up Bosh/Birdman....