• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LOL @ Pistons

Bahamut

Honestly, Detroit has a potential superstar at center, a potentially All Star level PF and a PG who has massive effort and is still growing and could become a good PG in the future. Detroit is in a much better spot than the Hawks right now.

• Like 3

Honestly, Detroit has a potential superstar at center, a potentially All Star level PF and a PG who has massive effort and is still growing and could become a good PG in the future. Detroit is in a much better spot than the Hawks right now.

Damn, that sounds just like the Hawks right now.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

They actually are. I'm just laughing at a picture of Josh Smith shooting jumpers for them....that shit is HIGH comedy.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

They actually are. I'm just laughing at a picture of Josh Smith shooting jumpers for them....that shit is HIGH comedy.

Lol I know. Hey, it may not actually be a jumper. It's that three point line free throw he started shooting at the end of the year lol. Auburn Hills is in for a treat!
  • Like 2

It's like looking into a mirror. Hope it works outs better for them than it did us the past few seasons.

• Like 1

We have potential superstar PF playing Center, a undersized PF who plays with great effort and has great rebounding abilities and we have a PG who has good talent but is basically a decent PG. Other then that, we do have some great shooters.

• Premium Member

Boo him when he comes back to Philips. Boo him mercilessly (but cheer those bricks!)He had a chance to be a professional, then he opened his mouth. Reminds me of Terry.

He sure didn't take the high road. I'm going to see some Pistons game this year. I'll try my hardest to get the "noooooo" thing going when he winds up for a three.
  • Like 1

I posted this in another thread but I'll say it here again for those of you that are hard of thinking.

Detroit posted a 17 million dollar cap hit last year for Richard Hamilton (not with the team) and Corey Maggette (5 ppg) and replace them with Josh Smith and Kentavius Caldwell-Pope for 16 million. They basically added these 2 players for a negative 1 million dollars.

Detroit was 29-53 last year but lost a ton of games by less than 7 points in the last few minutes. Their point differential was only - 3.9 average.

Atlanta on the other hand lost Smith, Pachulia, Harris and replaced them Demarre Carroll, Paul Milsap and rookies who will be stashed overseas. We'll be the ones winning 29 games this year.

Our average point differential last year was a positive .5. A half a point a game. We are in trouble people and have no business making fun of Detroit.