• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bebe to play in Summer League game vs. Clippers today at 6 ET.

ATLHawks3

It was interesting, I think both of our rooks will need some time developing. They need keys to the weight room and 2700 calories a day.

The Clipps Bigs saw blood in the water with Lucas and they used their strength advantage. BUT.... Lucas has lots of potential.

Dennis made some nice passes but his defense needs lots of work. Maybe he's not strong enough but he let guys get to their spots all game.

more than 2700 calories a day. no doubt nogs needs a very disciplined weight schedule. I don't know if they take that as seriously in europe as we would here.

more than 2700 calories a day. no doubt nogs needs a very disciplined weight schedule. I don't know if they take that as seriously in europe as we would here.

They need to take him and Schröder over to somebodies grandma's house and let them eat like southern boys eat. Get their workouts in so that they don't get fat but make sure they get plenty of fried chicken and mashed potatoes and greens!

Is nbatv replaying this?...dang it I missed it. I missed my first chance to see Dennis Sch and hey bebe hey bebe hey bebe...is it online somewhere? LOL Dolf...is #50 on the Lakers Robert Sacre? I can't stop laughing. I have a friend that looks exactly like Jay Glazer and he always denies it lol

I loved Bebe's offensive game in terms of running the floor, rolling to the basket, finishing lobs, and throwing nice passes from the high post. He doesn't seem to really have any post moves, but overall he was fun to watch on offense.

His board work was just okay - he's so long that he got some rebounds most people couldn't have gotten just by tipping it to himself a few times, and he was able to bring down some boards in traffic - but he got steamrolled a few times when dudes boxed him out.

On defense he also got steamrolled a few times when he was trying to hold his defensive position in the post; and while he bothered some shots, there were a few times where I felt like he could have given more effort.

Overall, if he can gain some size and strength and maybe a jumpshot I could see him being a very good role player.

• Premium Member

Is nbatv replaying this?...dang it I missed it. I missed my first chance to see Dennis Sch and hey bebe hey bebe hey bebe...is it online somewhere?LOL Dolf...is #50 on the Lakers Robert Sacre? I can't stop laughing. I have a friend that looks exactly like Jay Glazer and he always denies it lol

If they don't... understand that He does have good court vision. He hit guys in the hands. BUT on defense... he needs a lot of work. FOr a guy who has played PG, he doesn't understand defensive plays and defensive spacing. The Clipp guys didn't need picks to allude Dennis. He was self picked a lot. However, he tried to stay in front of guys which is good.

People on this forum think that you just throw a guy out to the wolves and he will learn it. (Cough.. Acie Law)

Nope. Some of these young guys need coaching because they don't have the repetition in their history. That's what I see with Dennis.

I would rather he learn by platooning with Teague. I think they could help each other out quite a bit. I would even trade Lou...to give Dennis more PT. Teague, Dennis, and Mack would be a great rotation.

People who argue against this really has the motive to just see us tank.

• Premium Member

I really like Lucas and hope he stays on the team this year. He needs to learn the nba game now and develop the kind of strength he'll need to play in this league. Since this team is NO WHERE NEAR title contention, it doesn't makes sense to stash him over seas. With the necessary development, Lucas can be really, really good. And unlike so many other guys we've had over the years, you can tell Lucas actually loves to play and watch basketball.

Is nbatv replaying this?...dang it I missed it. I missed my first chance to see Dennis Sch and hey bebe hey bebe hey bebe...is it online somewhere?LOL Dolf...is #50 on the Lakers Robert Sacre? I can't stop laughing. I have a friend that looks exactly like Jay Glazer and he always denies it lol

Yeah, I missed it too. Had a track meet... nog's numbers look pretty good.