• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bebe to play in Summer League game vs. Clippers today at 6 ET.

ATLHawks3

Damn, I wasn't impressed by anyone except Muscala....

Isn't Samardo Samuels like 30 years old? Come on man with that chicken shit yelling after getting a dunk against scrubs who won't even make the D-League.

Haha, he is only 24.

Schröder will be brought alone slowly so I expect Teague to be matched. His on ball defense is good but he has to learn to pick his spots so he can avoid slipping out of defensive coverage. Good floor control tonight and Bebe might be the demon child of Anderson Varajao.. #scary

hell no, Jeff isn't a PG at all. We need Dennis starting so we can tank and built Dennis up. Jabari Parker or Wiggins and a much better Dennis>>>>>>>>>>Jeff Teague and the 13th pick.

• Premium Member

I wouldn't expect us to win the game but we've done some nice things. Jenkins looks a lot more comfortable out there, Scott and Muscala look like they'll fill roles this year, and best of all Schröder is really showing he's got tremendous passing ability. Bebe is raw but you can see the potential there and he runs the floor very well and competes on defense as best as he can. He definitely looks 2 years away though.

It was interesting, I think both of our rooks will need some time developing. They need keys to the weight room and 2700 calories a day.

The Clipps Bigs saw blood in the water with Lucas and they used their strength advantage. BUT.... Lucas has lots of potential.

Dennis made some nice passes but his defense needs lots of work. Maybe he's not strong enough but he let guys get to their spots all game.

• Premium Member

Me either. I don't think Teague is what Bud/Ferry wants in their system. I wouldn't be surprised if Dennis starts game 1.

I can see them wanting Teague back for a year or two, but I don't think Ferry or Bud want another four years of him