• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bebe to play in Summer League game vs. Clippers today at 6 ET.

ATLHawks3

I wouldn't expect us to win the game but we've done some nice things. Jenkins looks a lot more comfortable out there, Scott and Muscala look like they'll fill roles this year, and best of all Schröder is really showing he's got tremendous passing ability. Bebe is raw but you can see the potential there and he runs the floor very well and competes on defense as best as he can. He definitely looks 2 years away though.

• Like 1

Boy I sure didn't know that Bebe could pass like this! And Schröder just continues to impress with his passing ability!

MATCH TEAGUE. Seriously though our 1st round picks look years away like Doctor Who time machine years.

I would rather we take a step back and get a nice pick this year while Schröder learns on the job. He's not going to get there neary as quickly if he's not getting PT.

• Like 3

Boy I sure didn't know that Bebe could pass like this! And Schröder just continues to impress with his passing ability!

I would rather we take a step back and get a nice pick this year while Schröder learns on the job. He's not going to get there neary as quickly if he's not getting PT.

Cant they do that in the dev league. I mean if we want to win 13 games again and piss off Horford and Korver to where they both want out in Feb I guess we play them in the nba.

This guy Daniel is like 6'1 with a 12" fro! Not sure that qualifies as a true 7' though.

Schröder is going to really struggle on defense this year but he's got the tools to get better at it.

Most important tool he has is the mindset for it. Something Mr. Jeff "I was never treated like a princess wanted in Atlanta" Teague doesn't have

We're not trying to be good next year

Then keep your assets. Teague at a reasonable contract is easily tradable. You cant tell me we wouldnt be able to trade teague for an expireing deal and a 1st round pick in feb if we felt the need to.

Edited by NJHAWK

I'm in LA so the NBATV feed is blacked out. I have to listen to the local Clipper guys. They are in love with Nogueira. They freaked out on the assist. "This kid can pass too!?" Haha.Definitely a year away gaining weight would not hurt, but liking what I'm seeing.Schröder has vision. I expect he is backup PG this year one way or the other, but will have some wow games I bet.

• Like 1

Cant they do that in the dev league. I mean if we want to win 13 games again and piss off Horford and Korver to where they both want out in Feb I guess we play them in the nba.

He's not going to learn how to play at this level playing against D-league players.