• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Interchangeable Depth

hazer

Most on the roster in it's current state can play 2 different spots. Which translates into high quality depth...

Interchangeable Parts:

Teague/Lou

KK/Lou//Teague

KK/Scott/Millsap

Millsap/Horf/Brand/Scott/Muscala

Horf/Brand/Muscala

That's some league leading versatility right there. Not even counting the added depth of Shredder, Jenk, and DMC.

Edited by hazer
  • Like 1

Too bad we don't have Point Guard X on the team anymore as he'd be able to play any position 1-5. Now that would be some serious versatility!

Shaun livingston maybe? Hes a 6,7 point guard. he can play multiple positions! then after that we should go after lamar odom.

Edited by yungsta

Most on the roster in it's current state can play 2 different spots. Which translates into high quality depth...

Interchangeable Parts:

Teague/Lou

KK/Lou//Teague

KK/Scott/Millsap

Millsap/Horf/Brand/Scott/Muscala

Horf/Brand/Muscala

That's some league leading versatility right there. Not even counting the added depth of Shredder, Jenk, and DMC.

We also got Jenkins and Carrol on the roster as well those guys could switch between 2/3

• Like 1

We also got Jenkins and Carrol on the roster as well those guys could switch between 2/3

I mentioned Jenk and DMC in the last line for that very reason ;)

• Premium Member

Based on the Brand signing, I actually think there's some merit to this theory that DF is looking for similar size and skill sets at each position, and of course, this thread demonstrates I'm not the only one...

Though I might modify the original assertion...

Teague = Schröder

Lou = Jenkins

Millsap = Scott (and arguably Ivan if he returns)

Horford = Brand = Muscala

So, naturally, given the news of the afternoon, that leads to the question... Korver = Mike Miller???

Edited by sturt