• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ivan Johnson

Afro

C-viv says we are still looking at Ivan. I know this would make a lot of people happy.

However, have any rumors come true as far as the hawks are concerned? It seems like every move weve made is a total surprise

Okay. I dont know how to embed tweets.... :/

World's Best Boss could be slotted at SF a lot this season. Ivan could still get minutes! Plus you always need an enforcer.

• Like 1

Why would Ivan want to be here. Milsap/Horf/Brand/Scott are already in line at PF. I think they are looking at him to sit on the bench unless there are injuries.

I see Brand playing 100% of his minutes at C.

Horford is starting at C and will probably play at least 60% of his minutes there.

Right now we have Milsap at PF and a tweener in Scott. I see a need for Ivan.....but I see more of a need for a 7 footer.......even if its a bum like Petro.

Edited by coachx

I see Brand playing 100% of his minutes at C.Horford is starting at C and will probably play at least 60% of his minutes there. Right now we have Milsap at PF and a tweener in Scott. I see a need for Ivan.....but I see more of a need for a 7 footer.......even if its a bum like Petro.

Agree. Lets get some height
  • Like 1

If they get Ivan back, that would make us have a least 5 guys in the frontcourt , that's willing
do all the dirty work,and all the little things. Horford,Millsap.Brand,DMC,and Ivan.
These guys will clock in, get the job done, and do it the right way.
Looks look the highlight factory should change their name to the "Hard Hat Hawks"
Posted Image

• Like 3